afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I've done the opposite.

I've stayed polite and gave her the pills back.

The way I see it is i'll let her stay in Jill's house for Ellie and i'll be polite so as not to cause an atmosphere but I won't work towards redeeming her or give her more attention than that. She wants redemption she can earn it on her own, she isn't my problem.

I'll put my focus on romantically on Jada (main run) and Kat on my secondary, i'll wait and see how Rachel's arc goes.

She made Jill's lif so much hell that her only option was to run away and leave her life and sister behind. I won't have Jill drop herself to Rachel's level and i'll do everything I can to make it a happier home for all involved than it was years ago.

Rachel is on her own for everything else though. I won't push her, I won't punish her i'll just wait and see how it goes.

Either she has changed and we can work on things from there or she hasn't and it's all one big pile of bullshit and I take Ellie and Jada and walk away for good.

She already has a girlfriend, it's her problem to take care of her needs not Jill's.

There have been too many lies and too much history for me to want to get involved.
Respectable. I'm not sure how I'll play it differently after the main run, but that's a good perspective.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
The only reason i am playing the male main character is that in a sex game being the one to impregnate matters to me. I have no interests in playing a female main character because she can't impregnate anyone heh but i respect everyone's opinion on being able to choose not a lot of games give that option.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
The only reason i am playing the male main character is that in a sex game being the one to impregnate matters to me. I have no interests in playing a female main character because she can't impregnate anyone heh but i respect everyone's opinion on being able to choose not a lot of games give that option.
Understand what you mean, however no pregnancy in the game at this point, don't know if there will be in the future though. :D

Reactions: recreation

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Understand what you mean, however no pregnancy in the game at this point, don't know if there will be in the future though. :D
Well pregnancy isn't confirmed for this game because this dev is unsure whether to impliment it but the dev confirmed impregnation in an earlier post. It's definitely a happy middle ground for me to keep playing atleast.

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Well pregnancy isn't confirmed for this game because this dev is unsure whether to impliment it but the dev confirmed impregnation in an earlier post. It's definitely a happy middle ground for me to keep playing atleast.
Looks like I'll be starting a save as the male MC then. :LOL:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Reactions to 0.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What? You've never had a blumpkin before? Don't worry, neither have I. Though, I'm sure it would be an interesting thing to occur... Being that close to the opening of where a major duce is sitting, wafting her in the face, would certainly be something. To me, def not gross though ;)

Woah woah woah, calm down man... It's good to give your reactions but man, you really put it out there for everything in this update, though you're pretty spot on for a quite few of them.

However, I don't agree with your reaction to Ellie getting cream filled... Whatever happens from repeated stuffings, is what some of us (at least me personally) is looking for... and the fact that we don't know the reactions or how it is received period, form other parties, makes it THAT much sweeter. :love: Actually, that's what makes it better for me, the fact that it worries you and possibly others, and is general taboo elevates it even further... That's what drives me further, incest games where the MC and other party practice safe sex but still end up accidentally getting pregnant and having to deal with the fallout is pure gold (I'm looking at you Tangled Up)...

So yeah, this some great stuff <3

Looks like I'll be starting a save as the male MC then. :LOL:
Might I direct both of you to the "Special" images... yeah... that's good enough for me right now (course, I'll want that route in the game) <3

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've done the opposite.

I've stayed polite and gave her the pills back.

The way I see it is i'll let her stay in Jill's house for Ellie and i'll be polite so as not to cause an atmosphere but I won't work towards redeeming her or give her more attention than that. She wants redemption she can earn it on her own, she isn't my problem.

I'll put my focus on romantically on Jada (main run) and Kat on my secondary, i'll wait and see how Rachel's arc goes.

She made Jill's lif so much hell that her only option was to run away and leave her life and sister behind. I won't have Jill drop herself to Rachel's level and i'll do everything I can to make it a happier home for all involved than it was years ago.

Rachel is on her own for everything else though. I won't push her, I won't punish her i'll just wait and see how it goes.

Either she has changed and we can work on things from there or she hasn't and it's all one big pile of bullshit and I take Ellie and Jada and walk away for good.

She already has a girlfriend, it's her problem to take care of her needs not Jill's.

There have been too many lies and too much history for me to want to get involved.
i like Katie (my #2) and then Jada (#3).... Ellie of course (my actual #1)

P.S. add this as after thought ..... i loved holding Katie's hand ... i think it was cool you added that ...

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I chose the female protagonist route, think her names Jill can't remember, changed the name to Chelsea, can say though She is hot af :LOL:
Yeah the femMC way is actually better than the MC way imo.
"John Doe" and "Jill Doe"

Besides being a FMC her name is also fun to say.
The 1st time I played this i went with the male MC, when this update dropped started again with female MC and found it more enjoyable :D
Thank you all. So am I to understand there is more action on "Jill's" playthrough than "john's" ?

I prefer male protagonist simple cause I am a male, not putting the other one down at all, but a lot of posts in this thread make me feel like I'm missing out on a lot of content, that the protagonists stories are uneven.

Is this the case or is it just taste?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Thank you all. So am I to understand there is more action on "Jill's" playthrough than "john's" ?

I prefer male protagonist simple cause I am a male, not putting the other one down at all, but a lot of posts in this thread make me feel like I'm missing out on a lot of content, that the protagonists stories are uneven.

Well i can't compare the two cause i only ever played the male protagonist. However i can confirm that the male protagonist is very satisfying for me to play.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i think it taste .. but i also think the female route has more to it

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020

Same content as far as I know, just you know...ones got a dick the other aint. :LOL:

Good story and characters so far though, just have 2 saves 1 as Male MC 1 as Female MC. (y)

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes