CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
So I was wondering, now that we can choose to molest or not tsund-er... Katherine in the bathroom ; by not molesting do we prevent the relationship between her and MC ? Or just change it to a less "slave" oriented one ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So I was wondering, now that we can choose to molest or not tsund-er... Katherine in the bathroom ; by not molesting do we prevent the relationship between her and MC ? Or just change it to a less "slave" oriented one ?
Seems to block it.

That's Kat's kink. If you don't do anything with her you don't start her path.

It's not a "slave" route she just has her kinks.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The whole relationship is meant as some sort of dom/sub relationship, at the moment you have three changes to "engage" with her and if you didn't at this point she won't disappear, but chances are that you won't be able to have a relationship with her.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The whole relationship is meant as some sort of dom/sub relationship, at the moment you have three changes to "engage" with her and if you didn't at this point she won't disappear, but chances are that you won't be able to have a relationship with her.
i want i want :love:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The thing that I noticed in this version while I was starting again from the beginning was the looks Hanna kept giving the MC in the background the first time they were in the coffee shop with Rachel. Was this in the original version? I don't remember seeing it...

• Red Heart
Reactions: afterlights

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Seems to block it.

That's Kat's kink. If you don't do anything with her you don't start her path.

It's not a "slave" route she just has her kinks.
Thanks for the answers :D
Oh welp, guess there's no choice then ; gotta to "engage"..... how awful.... can't even....

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The thing that I noticed in this version while I was starting again from the beginning was the looks Hanna kept giving the MC in the background the first time they were in the coffee shop with Rachel. Was this in the original version? I don't remember seeing it...
It was, even more obvious at times, but the render quality was much lower at the time.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I noticed the same thing back in whatever ver was available back in May. Although it seemed to be more the run, but that may because I already noticed before so it stood out more. It is one of the reasons I like this game.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes