alyath

May 31, 2020
ähmmm Sure, how could I otherwise know what happens after. I just mention it is a Game Over.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Wow, I didn´t think that I hit some Nerves out there. It was a great Gag, and it stopped my hearth for a second as it appears. And in my Opinion it was the best "WTF" Moment of all Time. Cause I didn´t know about it. It is a Gag made by the Dev. And in the Momemt it appeared I was wishing that the Devil get his Claws at his throat. After this Event, I was stunned for a Second. And the first sentence I remember was (Pure Evil) and after this Event I totally agree to that.

That is the Reason why I was using the Spoiler Function, and never answered about if I know it was a Gag.
But since some People mind this so bad, I just Hope that it didn´t take the Moment off for someone who didn´t know it in First Place just like me.

So in my Opinion it is Time to let this subject go. And I may sound condescending. English is not my born language, and I thought all here are adults. So I was really thinking that all understand the Gag, and that I mentioned it without spoiler more then that.
If I hit someone by a Nerve, deeply sorry. But if someone has more questions about this. Please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Reactions: recreation

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Wow, I didn´t think that I hit some Nerves out there. It was a great Gag, and it stopped my hearth for a second as it appears. And in my Opinion it was the best "WTF" Moment of all Time. Cause I didn´t know about it. It is a Gag made by the Dev. And in the Momemt it appeared I was wishing that the Devil get his Claws at his throat. After this Event, I was stunned for a Second. And the first sentence I remember was (Pure Evil) and after this Event I totally agree to that.

That is the Reason why I was using the Spoiler Function, and never answered about if I know it was a Gag.
But since some People mind this so bad, I just Hope that it didn´t take the Moment off for someone who didn´t know it in First Place just like me.

So in my Opinion it is Time to let this subject go. And I may sound condescending. English is not my born language, and I thought all here are adults. So I was really thinking that all understand the Gag, and that I mentioned it without spoiler more then that.
If I hit someone by a Nerve, deeply sorry. But if someone has more questions about this. Please feel free to send me a Private Message.
Well, Alyath, since your post looked like a reply or comment on my reply to yours, you may want to know that it didn't bother me. And, I hope my post was taken in the helpful way it as intended.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes