Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've never really thought about it much before, but how exactly does virginity work for lesbians?
Sex is sex for us, it's only some guys that believe a penis is the only thing that can take virginity.

For our way of thinking, anything that penetrates for the first time counts as virginity lost.

If it worked the way some guys believe then most lesbians will be virgins forever regardless of how many women they fuck or how much gets stuffed in them.

To be honest I don't think most lesbians really give a shit about it. I know it's not important to me. Straight girls like to imagine losing it in a magical moment, I think most of us are happy if we lose it without the batteries running out.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder if Ellie can speak after all. But she only talks to Jada.. :unsure:

And I wonder what Ellie was doing at the beginning of the game when MC was going to apartament. How did she know the MC would be there. :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

And I wonder what Ellie was doing at the beginning of the game when MC was going to apartament. How did she know the MC would be there. :unsure:
According to Kat she should be able to speak, she's just being stubborn.

As for what she was doing at the start, that's what got us speculating on whether it's the letting agent that Rachel is seeing. Some of us think Ellie may have ... helped ... the fire along.

• Wow
Reactions: Qmil679

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020

I've wondered that also because the therapist kinda hinted at something with mc about her being stubborn also along with the way Jada talks about "their conversations" i.e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or something very similar to that was said by Jada.

And also in another instance mc heard some stuff followed by a lot of giggling from Ellies room so that brings me personally to the thoughts that she probably can talk but for what ever reasons chooses not to or chooses who she wants to talk to.

She went through a traumatic experience with the MC just up and leaving without saying anything to her what so ever and might have either
1. Experienced something when she was out looking for him like was suggested.
2. Was that damaged mentally and emotionally by him leaving that she made a choice.
3. She might have screamed and cried till she couldn't talk any more and was maybe afraid after her throat healed it would hurt again if she tried.
Or maybe there's parts of all of the above that might coincidence with each other.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Now I had a scene where the MC wanted to know who Rachel was talking to on the phone. But Jada was leaving her room and the MC couldn't find out anymore. The second time Jada spoiled MC plan.. it pisses me a liitle bit.

And I'm curious what she was doing with Rachel. Either she was extracting some information from her or knowing her .. something naughty. Which I would not like too much. I don't like forced, lots of lesbian content. :(

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sex is sex for us, it's only some guys that believe a penis is the only thing that can take virginity.

For our way of thinking, anything that penetrates for the first time counts as virginity lost.

If it worked the way some guys believe then most lesbians will be virgins forever regardless of how many women they fuck or how much gets stuffed in them.

To be honest I don't think most lesbians really give a shit about it. I know it's not important to me. Straight girls like to imagine losing it in a magical moment, I think most of us are happy if we lose it without the batteries running out.
I had wondered, because nobody thinks a guy fingering a girl is taking her virginity, but the idea of lesbians being virgins forever is just silly.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had wondered, because nobody thinks a guy fingering a girl is taking her virginity, but the idea of lesbians being virgins forever is just silly.
Oh, no, that's still foreplay. It does generally include toys when it comes to that kind of thing. I know some lesbo's class clam slamming as sex but i've never been a fan of that.

Sorry, scissoring for the more refined among you.

Mainly due to the size difference between me and my partners, especially my girlfriend who's well toned, it tends to hurt me more than pleasure. I'll stick to tongues and toys.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Personally I like the "idea" of deflowering a girl, but not the consequence. I don't know how many of you had the "pleasure" to deflower a girl, but I can tell you that it's definitely not like in VN's. It's not romantic, there's blood, there's pain, and generally the sex is... well, I've had more fun with experienced woman.

Same with pregnancy btw, I like the idea of impregnation, but not the consequence. There's blood, there's pain, and generally the sex is... okay, that can actually be great lol, and I don't think there's anything sexy on pregnant woman :WeSmart:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Personally I like the "idea" of deflowering a girl, but not the consequence. I don't know how many of you had the "pleasure" to deflower a girl, but I can tell you that it's definitely not like in VN's. It's not romantic, there's blood, there's pain, and generally the sex is... well, I've had more fun with experienced woman.

Same with pregnancy btw, I like the idea of impregnation, but not the consequence. There's blood, there's pain, and generally the sex is... okay, that can actually be great lol, and I don't think there's anything sexy on pregnant woman :WeSmart:
1607148838207.png

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

So IRL I have had 3 virgins and 2 of them were as you describe, it's a mess. But my first we were like rabbits and kept at it until 3 times happy so best case probably.

But I am with you on idea as I said the label somehow does something .....

Like when a girl I am not at all related to, calls me Daddy ya know.

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
AFAIK bleeding doesn't happen to all femal virgins having vaginal sex for the first time. That's a popular misconception. Some girls are just born with very little hymenal tissue. And about pain, yeah, that's always subjective IMO and a question of lust.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'd assume most, if not almost all, girls these days "deflower" themselves with a toy or something similar long before any dicks touch them.

I think Ellie, considering how kinky she seems to be, would definitely be in that category.

Reactions: recreation

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, we tend to get toys pretty young.

It was something me and my friends discussed not long after starting high school which is 11 years old in the UK, no idea for America or other places.

Got my first at 12 after stealing one of my big sisters to try out which she wasn't very amused about and got me my own.

Following that logic I also tried to borrow her car but she didn't offer me my own .... she did however give me an awesome black eye.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes