Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Personally I like the "idea" of deflowering a girl, but not the consequence. I don't know how many of you had the "pleasure" to deflower a girl, but I can tell you that it's definitely not like in VN's. It's not romantic, there's blood, there's pain, and generally the sex is... well, I've had more fun with experienced woman.
Well, if you think that a girl's first time is supposed to be good sex for you, you're kind of missing the point I think. The way I see the fetish it's about introducing her to something new, and trying to make it good for her.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well, if you think that a girl's first time is supposed to be good sex for you, you're kind of missing the point I think. The way I see the fetish it's about introducing her to something new, and trying to make it good for her.
Well if you're talking about RL, then it's supposed to feel good for both parties, not only one. Of course you don't put it in and rush to the end, as I said the first time is special and you take special care that everything goes right (which usually doesn't work anyway, but one should try anyway xD).
Regarding the fetish, I think there are two sides, some people see it as some kind of domination and/or making her "yours", while others see it more like making her happy and feel special. I like both ideas somewhat tbh.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Yeah as much as I like the game it will be some time. Have to wait. But I am cool with that, hopefully we don't get the impatient hater crowd here that seem to plague so many other boards.
If its happen, Just ignore them. If no one replies mostly they go on to the next Game. :cautious:

Reactions: jaw1986baby

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
Ok so... Dev. I played the game and all and I have to ask...
There is no way this story is gonna end well for Ellie if we go any other route other than hers (and harem route), is there?
I mean, it was more or less spoken we get a bad ending if we try to do it with other girls (and we don't choose the harem route). And worst of all is the great nail into the coffin that is the unavoidable sex scene with Ellie (either sex or game over).

I mean... it's like we are chained up to get a bad ending (at least for Ellie) if we choose anything else other than Harem or Ellie route.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please. Do you have some sort of plan or something to remedy this (hell, I'll even accept Rachel's pills as a solution to the problem, honestly)? Cause after brainstorming for quite a while, I'm getting desperate.

I suppose you could say I ended up caring for her in some way? At least enough to make sure she at least has a good ending in case we choose another route (not harem or hers).

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
There is no way this story is gonna end well for Ellie if we go any other route other than hers (and harem route), is there?
I mean, it was more or less spoken we get a bad ending if we try to do it with other girls (and we don't choose the harem route). And worst of all is the great nail into the coffin that is the unavoidable sex scene with Ellie (either sex or game over).

I mean... it's like we are chained up to get a bad ending (at least for Ellie) if we choose anything else other than Harem or Ellie route.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please. Do you have some sort of plan or something to remedy this (hell, I'll even accept Rachel's pills as a solution to the problem, honestly)? Cause after brainstorming for quite a while, I'm getting desperate.

I suppose you could say I ended up caring for her in some way? At least enough to make sure she at least has a good ending in case we choose another route (not harem or hers).
I can see the point of your concern, although I fail to see the reason why anyone would choose somebody above Ellie!:love:

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020

Hmm, I have a similar problem. Although I like Elie, it makes me scared of trying other routes in the end. I mean, after the fact that we cannot even proceed to play if not allowing Ellie to have sex with us. It means that any ending without her will probably be awful if we like her, but not want to romance her (and probably lead to some game over). I think this is the only thing I dislike in this game. This kinda removes all freedom from the choices when approaching the ending, and it's like the story is about Ellie and not the MC.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

Hmm, I have a similar problem. Although I like Elie, it makes me scared of trying other routes in the end. I mean, after the fact that we cannot even proceed to play if not allowing Ellie to have sex with us. It means that any ending without her will probably be awful if we like her, but not want to romance her (and probably lead to some game over). I think this is the only thing I dislike in this game. This kinda removes all freedom from the choices when approaching the ending, and it's like the story is about Ellie and not the MC.
First of all, the story is not just about the MC, it's about all main characters and the most "main" of all main characters is Ellie^^
Second: There won't be any bad endings, there will be consequences and you can lock out some charaters, but there won't be a straight up bad ending. This game is all about forgetting the past and heading towards a great future, not the opposite ;)
The choice you have with Ellie in "that" night wasn't even planned, it was just a potshot at all the people who didn't understand that the story can't progress without having certain things happen.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
First of all, the story is not just about the MC, it's about all main characters and the most "main" of all main characters is Ellie^^
Second: There won't be any bad endings, there will be consequences and you can lock out some charaters, but there won't be a straight up bad ending. This game is all about forgetting the past and heading towards a great future, not the opposite ;)
The choice you have with Ellie in "that" night wasn't even planned, it was just a potshot at all the people who didn't understand that the story can't progress without having certain things happen.
Would you please consider adding sounds to the animated sexual scenes ? Not as in voice but as in sound effects that make the sex animations more immersive( tapping sounds, fleshy sounds, squirty sounds maybe moans)

Thank you so much for you work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Avakao
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes