Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Interesting, since this seems to be a universal mod I have to ask: did you get to see all images, scenes and the extra stuff? + Are you able to chose the gender for scenes where its meant to be chosen?
I'm asking because the BM gallery is heavily customized, a universal mod might not work as expected.
Yes, it unlocks all images/replays across the three sections of your gallery. Also sets the persistent variables for name, gender etc. if none, so triggers your choose gender menu when replaying scenes.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yes, it unlocks all images/replays across the three sections of your gallery. Also sets the persistent variables for name, gender etc. if none, so triggers your choose gender menu when replaying scenes.
So it's John & Jill I guess^^
Not bad, probably wasn't easy, added to op ;)

Reactions: Meushi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
So it's John & Jill I guess^^
Not bad, probably wasn't easy, added to op ;)
Yes indeed, though I automatically set the male name to Jack initially - stupid pail of water...

It took some tinkering to work out how to add the images/labels to meet your gallery conditions, but got there in the end thanks to info scattered across the Dev Help section. Mostly an exercise to see if I could do it.

With the added benefit of now being able to see those female MC images/scenes I don't get on my real male MC playthrough of your excellent game. (y)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yes indeed, though I automatically set the male name to Jack initially - stupid pail of water...

It took some tinkering to work out how to add the images/labels to meet your gallery conditions, but got there in the end thanks to info scattered across the Dev Help section. Mostly an exercise to see if I could do it.

With the added benefit of now being able to see those female MC images/scenes I don't get on my real male MC playthrough of your excellent game. (y)
Let's hope I don't have to change the gallery again (like I did 3 or 4 times already) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi

Kori Kasai

Nov 22, 2017
Gotta say, I played through the game today and i Liked it. The worst part was that it wasn't long enough XD. But seriously, this is a really fun game. I found myself loving the story behind it. There were a few things the MC did that I was iffy on but it didn't detract from the game at all. Ellie is by far my favorite. Definite favorite were those two bathroom scenes. First when you were in the shower and the other after Jada got her hair done. If you know what i mean, then nice. I can't wait to see more of this game as it gets updated

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Just finished first playthrough, I like it. Good story, nice undertones and excited to see the direction it takes. Ellie is definitely cute but the Katie situation makes me equally laugh and get excited lol

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just finished first playthrough, I like it. Good story, nice undertones and excited to see the direction it takes. Ellie is definitely cute but the Katie situation makes me equally laugh and get excited lol

Reactions: IamJAG
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes