winini

Jan 10, 2019
So, i played my first playthrough as a man, because it seems to be the way that game meant to be played. and i enjoyed reading it very much, the story is interesting and the characters look very nice. All in all i had a very good time with it.

But then i decided to play the game again as a woman. and the moment i saw her i that mirror, i fell in love! She is gorgeous and there is no wonder why everyone is gay for her!

I also appreciate that the author made small changes in the dialogues here and there when playing as a woman(like Katherine calling you a dyke or the girls finding your bra). It really helps to create an illusion that the characters see a woman before them, and it's not just for the player. I hope to see more of little changes like that in the future(like maybe someone will compliment your makeup or breasts).

I am also sorry for my bad english, it is not my first language and writing in it is a lot harder than reading. Have a nice day everyone!

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So, i played my first playthrough as a man, because it seems to be the way that game meant to be played. and i enjoyed reading it very much, the story is interesting and the characters look very nice. All in all i had a very good time with it.

But then i decided to play the game again as a woman. and the moment i saw her i that mirror, i fell in love! She is gorgeous and there is no wonder that everyone is gay for her!

I also appreciate that the author made small changes in the dialogues here and there when playing as a woman. I also appreciate that the author made small changes in the dialogues here and there when playing as a woman(like Katherine calling you a dyke or the girls finding your bra). It really helps to create an illusion that the characters see a woman before them, and it's not just for the player. I hope to see more of little changes like that in the future(like maybe someone will compliment your makeup or breasts).

I am also sorry for my bad english, it is not my first language and writing in it is a lot harder than reading. Have a nice day everyone!
Nice "review" thanks a lot! :)
Also, I'm no native english speaker myself, but by now I think it's good enough to judge yours and your english is absolutely fine imo ;)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what looks like when im playing female pro , i means the body she got ,? is it a transformation? or we played as like the banner showed we play as one of that girls?

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Some time next year, I'm working on ws at the moment and that will release january unless something bad happens.
Ok, so you're working on another game while this game is (what I feel to be) less than a 1/3rd of the way through the story and progress on that being slow already. Interesting way to do things especially given that this is just a hobby for you and not a priority job.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes