winini

Jan 10, 2019
No, but she is 1 eye twitch away from psychotic stalker.
To be fair, everyone in this game have a couple of loose screws in the head. Rachel is on weird meds for unknown reason, Ellie refuses to speak (and i suspect she is the one who set MC's apartments on fire at the start of the game), Jada is insisting on calling MC daddy/mommy during sex, Katherine is weirdly submissive to MC and even MC's boss C.J. is kinda odd.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To be fair, everyone in this game have a couple of loose screws in the head. Rachel is on weird meds for unknown reason, Ellie refuses to speak (and i suspect she is the one who set MC's apartments on fire at the start of the game), Jada is insisting on calling MC daddy/mommy during sex, Katherine is weirdly submissive to MC and even MC's boss C.J. is kinda odd.
I'd hate for you to meet someone who really has a few screws loose if that's your general definition.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
being on meds is not a good defination of being weird .. hell i take meds by the handful ...
Ellie has seen trauma at some point that made her that way .. i believe .....
Jada is just a wild child .. sex with her in RL would blow your f'ing mind ...
Katie ... o.m.g .. so she loves being MC's sub . whats wrong with that ????? ....
and C.J. loves sex .. and thats weird ???

really ?????

WTF !!!

winini

Jan 10, 2019
being on meds is not a good defination of being weird .. hell i take meds by the handful ...
Ellie has seen trauma at some point that made her that way .. i believe .....
Jada is just a wild child .. sex with her in RL would blow your f'ing mind ...
Katie ... o.m.g .. so she loves being MC's sub . whats wrong with that ????? ....
and C.J. loves sex .. and thats weird ???

really ?????

WTF !!!
I never said that taking meds is weird, i said that HER MEDS are weird.
Ellie is not your average girl. would you agree?
Jada is calling MC daddy/mommy and she clearly have problems with her real parents.
Katie is keep telling MC how she hates them and i find that a little bit weird.
I can't quiet point my finger at what is weird about C.J. he just seems a little odd, that's it.

None of that makes a game bad by the way, the game is awesome! All i am saying is that Hanna fits perfectly with rest of the cast.

Have a nice day!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I never said that taking meds is weird, i said that HER MEDS are weird.
Plenty of prescription meds have dangerous side-effects.
Ellie is not your average girl. would you agree?
Because of past trauma as you have been told.
Jada is calling MC daddy/mommy and she clearly have problems with her real parents.
Perfectly normal kink with normal people.
Katie is keep telling MC how she hates them and i find that a little bit weird.
Again, submissive.
I can't quiet point my finger at what is weird about C.J. he just seems a little odd, that's it.
So...just odd. Nothing more?

How old are you? Should you even be up this late? Jeesh....

Have a nice day!
You too ;)

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes