recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
what looks like when im playing female pro , i means the body she got ,? is it a transformation? or we played as like the banner showed we play as one of that girls?
It's Neither of that, the female MC is just that, a female MC. Think of rpgs where you can create your character at the start of the game, just without the creation part^^

Ok, so you're working on another game while this game is (what I feel to be) less than a 1/3rd of the way through the story and progress on that being slow already. Interesting way to do things especially given that this is just a hobby for you and not a priority job.
There are several things wrong with this post:
First of all, look at the version number, it's 0.6, not 0.3.
Second, the progress being slow depends on your perspective. I could push updates out much faster, I could use stock assets for my render, just throw ready made stuff in the scene, stuff you see in 2/3 of the games out there, let my render cook for 10 minutes, then use denoiser which makes the images blurry and destroys every detail, and I could ignore all the clipping and lighting issues. Many devs do exactly that to push faster updates out and you can see it in their render, but I prefer unique scenes and quality images, so I won't do that.
Then there are the big names who make a lot money, they obviously have better hardware and therefore can release updates faster. I recently upgraded to a 2080ti (that I got gifted btw) and rendering speed basically doubled coming from a 2070 super. Now think of how fast people with 2x 3090 can render stuff.
Third, this is basically my job by now, I lost my day job last year right before covid hit.

Also I should mention that I'm doing two games only to have a little variety and not do the same all the time, because that's one of the reasons a lot of devs burn out or lose interest. Always doing the same and not being able to do something else is tiresome can become annoying quickly.
WS is also a good way to implement all the crazy ideas I have that I can't use in BM for obvious reasons.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So was I supposed to somehow know what 0.6 meant to you?
I totally understand that a lot of people don't do numbering properly, but I always said that I won't make a 0.10 or 1.999.
0.9 (should) means it's almost done and that's my philosphy.
that seems like a small story for something with so much potential.
It's still several hours of gameplay, I just don't want to stretch everything as long as possible and include fillers just for the sake of making the game longer. This is just a "first project" anyway and was never intended to be something bigger. My plan is - and has always been - make a small project (BM) to get "the feeling" for my big project project.
apparently renders and animations take forever to make and require beefy rigs which I have 2 on standby, but I still have yet to figure out why they're needed
Rendering (photo)realistic images is not easy, it's either path-tracing or ray-tracing, while the latter is not a 100% comparable with what you see in 3D games with ray-tracing, it's much more complex. The prediction/computing of rays of light bouncing from an object to another several times is heavy. You can see it in 3D games now how much the fps go down once you activate ray-tracing and that is not even real ray-tracing, just a few rays that only do a few bounces and all of it predicted by an AI, it still looks nice, but it's far from what happens in a real rendering software. Path tracing is even more complex and takes even more time to render, but I don't want to make this a too technical post.
if you have a 2080ti and a 2070... could you not slap together 2 computers for twice the progress
I'm using both in my render pc, you can do that without SLI to push the rendering speed in almost all rendering software that use GPU acceleration. I'm getting roughly 20-30% faster render with both cards combined.
Also I tried working on WS on my low end machine while the render pc is rendering, but I can't focus on both projects at the same time, I either get stuck on one project, or mix things up and end in a chaos, so I gave that up and just focus on one project at a time and work on the code or story while the renders are running.
I now understand why you're making 2 games at the same time (and why other devs do this too)
The problem is that you have to make sure to get some distraction every now and then, otherwise you'll burn out quickly. Especially new devs tend to think it's easy, just slapping a few images together and write some text, but you can see how many abandoned 0.1 and 0.2 games are out there. It's not that easy, it's a lot of work which can easily become overwhelming.
One more project can help if it's not too similar, but a third might already be too much (even a second can be too much already), so it's a small line to walk and definitely not for everyone.

Phew that's a lot of text^^
Anyway, hope that clarifies things a little better.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
recreation Is posting about my sub to you for this game off topic for this game???

The mods seem to think so. Which is weird because it is this game and in particular Ellie and her sexy body that prompted me to give my money to you.

Anyhow as Ellie is so sexy and I enjoy where her story is going so far I will not be unsubbing anytime soon. Take your time and get it right as Ellie and sexytime with her is worth it.

I have played both MC and FemC and I appreciate your effort to do both and sex with in Ellie in both. I can wait.

Plus I love getting naughty with Kate.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
@recreation Is posting about my sub to you for this game off topic for this game???
:unsure: depends on the post I guess. If it was the only thing in that post then no... and kind of yes lol. Personally I don't think it was nessecary, but I can see (guess) why it's been deleted. Maybe it was more like a pre-emptive strike before things get out of hand, but I'm not a mod, so I can't tell for sure.

Anyway, thanks a lot and you can be sure that were will be a lot more sexy/naughty time ;)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
so on my point so far i catch from this end of version is , rachel is mc's sister, then ellie is rachel daughter, katie mc's ex gf? , jada mc's new gf, jada moms bff rachel, kid from garden step-sister katie n rachel? im still confuse , so thats why the tittle got says like tht :KEK:

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
so on my point so far i catch from this end of version is , rachel is mc's sister, then ellie is rachel daughter, katie mc's ex gf? , jada mc's new gf, jada moms bff rachel, kid from garden step-sister katie n rachel? im still confuse , so thats why the tittle got says like tht :KEK:
What !?

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
What have you been drinking and please share... <<< Is only meant as a joke please no offence!

Rachel is MC dads girlfriend not quite step mom but Ellie would be his step sister/sister as they choose to call her, and Katie is to be determined but MC saved her as a child from some pervs at some point, now the girl in the garden is custody of the system aka foster care because of loosing family and Katie keeps a eye on her because Katie's former mentor/boss was in charge of her case, Jada is Ellie's best/only friend and horney for MC and maybe attention because of her mom always drunk.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sex is sex for us, it's only some guys that believe a penis is the only thing that can take virginity.

For our way of thinking, anything that penetrates for the first time counts as virginity lost.

If it worked the way some guys believe then most lesbians will be virgins forever regardless of how many women they fuck or how much gets stuffed in them.

To be honest I don't think most lesbians really give a shit about it. I know it's not important to me. Straight girls like to imagine losing it in a magical moment, I think most of us are happy if we lose it without the batteries running out.
god i love how blunt you are :ROFLMAO:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There are very few games I follow with hope in my pants heart. This is one of them.
Ellie is both adorable and delicious, Jada's saucy, Rachel worries me, Katherine is a gorgeous closet subbie and barista girl (forgive me, I can't remember her name right now) is an interesting one. Not to mention socially-awkward office girl.
Every character has their own thing instead of everyone dropping their pants when they see the MC.

This game. Just this game.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes