winini

Jan 10, 2019
Irritating people is never my intention. Life is hard for all of us, now more than ever. and the last thing i want is to add to people's stress. So don't take what i say too seriously, have fun and take care of yourselves.

Did i misuse some words in my original comment?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Irritating people is never my intention. Life is hard for all of us, now more than ever. and the last thing i want is to add to people's stress. So don't take what i say too seriously, have fun and take care of yourselves.

Did i misuse some words in my original comment?
No.
Your words were fine. It's the subtext you presented when trying to analyze the characters that's drawing attention.
When you use your own sense of normal and background as a justification for saying everything is weird then you tend to alienate people whose worldviews and opinions don't match your own.

Reactions: Maviarab and winini

winini

Jan 10, 2019
No.
Your words were fine. It's the subtext you presented when trying to analyze the characters that's drawing attention.
When you use your own sense of normal and background as a justification for saying everything is weird then you tend to alienate people whose worldviews and opinions don't match your own.
For me the atmosphere of the game is a little bit Twin Peaks-ey. that's what i like about the game and i thought it was intentional on the authors part but maybe i am wrong.

Reactions: cbsx

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
For me the atmosphere of the game is a little bit Twin Peaks-ey. that's what i like about the game and i thought it was intentional on the authors part but maybe i am wrong.
Not intentional, but I can see the connection. Everybody has their little trouble, everybody has their secrets and it's a relatively small town^^

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Funny that Rachel worries you but the "totally not obsessed" coffee girl is "interesting". :p
That coffee chick is cute lil perky but cute when I see her and go through her scenes it makes me wonder if shes in a shell and never wanted to break out till MC gave her the time of the day I find it adorable as hell,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Not intentional, but I can see the connection. Everybody has their little trouble, everybody has their secrets and it's a relatively small town^^
Sounds like your quoting Letter Kenny now lol "there are 5,000 people in Letter Kenny these are their problems!" lol j/p I couldn't resist that one I just started watching season 9 while reading this and doin another play through!..

Happy Early New Year if I haven't said it already!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Sounds like your quoting Letter Kenny now lol "there are 5,000 people in Letter Kenny these are their problems!" lol j/p I couldn't resist that one I just started watching season 9 while reading this and doin another play through!..

Happy Early New Year if I haven't said it already!
Never heard of that series tbh, but I'm not into watching series that much anyway. Saw some images that reminded me of Tucker & Dale vs Evil xD

Reactions: Plaguerave

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
To be fair, everyone in this game have a couple of loose screws in the head. Rachel is on weird meds for unknown reason, Ellie refuses to speak (and i suspect she is the one who set MC's apartments on fire at the start of the game), Jada is insisting on calling MC daddy/mommy during sex, Katherine is weirdly submissive to MC and even MC's boss C.J. is kinda odd.
I always wondered what was up with her because you see Ellie right when the fire is happening and then shortly after you see Rachel and she walks up and recognizes MC right away then the mysterious call where she says she cant tell "him" yet or something to that affect.

Reactions: winini

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
sorry if it felt like i was arguing .. wasn't my intent ... just thought i'd try to correct somethings that could have possibly been misunderstood ... at least from my point of view about this game :)
I didn't mean anyone specifically, the post was more like a "don't overthink things and chill everyone" :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There's a place where I live called Letterkenny... But this one has nearly 20K people in it.

Reactions: Plaguerave

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
There's a place where I live called Letterkenny... But this one has nearly 20K people in it.
Thats kinda funny I found the show almost 2 years ago my brother and I binge watch every season when they come out over discord lol hes tired as hell lately from work so we only got 1 episode of the new season in.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes