cbsx

May 4, 2020
Wtf is this game even, I was expecting some hot mom/step-sis/half-sis fap material story, instead I am now more invested in the story, I am skipping the animations cuz I wanna rush to find out wtf is going on.
Also is everyone in this town damaged goods? Like damn Katie, wtf happened to her....
It's fun when a game of this... uh... 'genre'... is actually interesting and decently written isn't it?

cbsx

May 4, 2020
I didn't mean anyone specifically, the post was more like a "don't overthink things and chill everyone" :)
Yeah, the unfortunate thing about text only communication. Everything is perceived through the intent assigned to the writer by the reader. :unsure: Context is key and A LOT of human communication is found in body language, facial expression and tone of voice... this is why memes have skyrocketed in use over the last decade. Emotes used to be enough... ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Congrats recreation on getting TOP 4 in the Christmas Contest 2020
Glad I added my vote
:)
Thank you!

Honestly I didn't even expect to get to the top 4 and then at the end there was only one vote missing to the second place :eek:
So a big Thank You to everyone who voted for me!

Also congratz to the other 4 winners, you deserve it!

Feb 19, 2018
It's fun when a game of this... uh... 'genre'... is actually interesting and decently written isn't it?
I know right?
If this way any other genre of games or even a novel/manga, it would have been an immediate forward to my friends.
The characters here...feel like people, unlike most games where they are just "existing" for spreading their legs for the MC at a certain goal post. Thats literally all they are, achievements to unlock.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I hope as the female MC that someone will use the strapon on us, that one scene using it on her was good but submissive as a female MC i think is better

D

Deleted member 3181120

So I played a few chapters as a woman.
Unfortunately it was obvious from the writing that the dialogue was written by a man.
I am sure it is OK when played as a man though.
I saw the mind control tag but did not realize it would play such a big part.
MC made some seriously questionable choices but if that's what floats your boat...?
The renders are pretty good.
The font for the name switching between italic and regular was annoying at first but I got used to it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Unfortunately it was obvious from the writing that the dialogue was written by a man.
The dialogues are mostly the same for male and female mc, I only changed it where it made sense and obviously where scenes differ.
I saw the mind control tag but did not realize it would play such a big part.
It doesn't really play such a big part, not as much as one might think at first glance ;)
MC made some seriously questionable choices but if that's what floats your boat...?
No idea where you're at the moment, but I'm sure if you think back about what happened in mc's past you'll understand his/her behavior a little better, the questionable choices are mostly directed towards one specific character, everything else is more or less your choice.
The renders are pretty good.
The font for the name switching between italic and regular was annoying at first but I got used to it.
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out the best way to visualize thinking dialogue :/

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes