antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
The MC is involved ...... it's the MC's sister.
[/QUOTE

Where does it say that MC has sisters?

Your childhood became a mess, when your mom died when you were still a child, at the same time your father started drinking and seeing woman... differently. When he found a new girlfirend, things slowly began to get out of hand.

But that wasn't the only thing that changed.
As a witness to that lifestyle, you too did stupid things like fighting with other kids, you had trouble in school and problems with the law more then once, though you never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, you hoped that things would change for the better, but instead they got worse, so you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time went on, you've managed to build a somewhat normal life, and all the past memories that seemingly had started to fade became foggy at best.
But will it stay that way?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I have a theory, but I'm just assuming the said by the unsaid here so I can be wrong..

I don't remember Rachel saying clearly that the paternity test was taken by the MC's father (don't remember his name), so I think the test was taken by this "other" guy. She also said that "he" wouldn't believe her, so I think that she can be actually trying to prove him that he "isn't" Ellie's father, just as much as she can be trying to prove that he is.

Like I said, I don't remember well what Rachel said on the phone, so I can be assuming wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: recreation

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a theory, but I'm just assuming the said by the unsaid here so I can be wrong..

I don't remember Rachel saying clearly that the paternity test was taken by the MC's father (don't remember his name), so I think the test was taken by this "other" guy. She also said that "he" wouldn't believe her, so I think that she can be actually trying to prove him that he "isn't" Ellie's father, just as much as she can be trying to prove that he is.

Like I said, I don't remember well what Rachel said on the phone, so I can be assuming wrong.
Rachel told the MC her dad (I play female mc) didn't trust her so forced her to take a paternity test.

She maintains she didn't sleep with the other guy.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I heard in lieu of a paternity test you can have sex with the subject in question 128 times and they will scream your relationship at the climax of their O

I always insist on this method :)

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Where does it say that MC has sisters?

Your childhood became a mess, when your mom died when you were still a child, at the same time your father started drinking and seeing woman... differently. When he found a new girlfirend, things slowly began to get out of hand.

But that wasn't the only thing that changed.
As a witness to that lifestyle, you too did stupid things like fighting with other kids, you had trouble in school and problems with the law more then once, though you never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, you hoped that things would change for the better, but instead they got worse, so you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time went on, you've managed to build a somewhat normal life, and all the past memories that seemingly had started to fade became foggy at best.
But will it stay that way?
Perhaps playing the actual game instead of just reading the overview would explain the story better?

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Probably his sister, at least. We still haven't seen that paternity test.
You can find the test in Rachel's room at one point(it's missable) but it didn't tell you the name of the father, only that Rachel is indeed Ellie's mother and that father didn't beleived the results

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out the best way to visualize thinking dialogue :/
Quote marks around speech and italics for thought are about as good as you're going to get, it's just the nameplate going italic is kind of annoying. Possibly change the 'thought' character's name to 'Thinking' or something might help if it still isn't clear enough.
Doesn't Renpy have a 'narration' feature text preset that changes the presentation of dialog to more of a floaty bit than down where it would be for character speech?

I've never actually created a Renpy project, but I downloaded the example and went through it once, it may not work as I'm thinking it does. :/

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes