Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I also didn't said the guy is Ellie's father, I said he believe he is and nothing can stop him from trying to prove so.

It's just a theory, and most likely it's wrong, but I'm just a nerd who likes theories.:geek:
Except something can stop him .... the paternity test that Rachel has proving he isn't the father.

He needs proof he is before any lawyer will touch that. He's about as much of a threat to the family as a passing ant would be.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I didn't said if Ellie is or not able to take care of herself, I said that's what her pretense father would claim.
Keep in mind that Rachel could be taking the medication to treat some serious disease we don't know of, if she isn't being honest with the MC.
Which would mean nothing in front of the fact Ellie doesn't need special care. Also even if she needed Jill would be the closest relative being her sister.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Then where would we get the famous nursery rhyme Jack and Jill went up the hill to bang Ellie and Jada senseless?
Indeed, we'd had to change it to Jack and SweetCheeks grunted like freaks when banging Ellie and Jada senseless.
Which doesn't have the same charm, obviously

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes