recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Doesn't Renpy have a 'narration' feature text preset that changes the presentation of dialog to more of a floaty bit than down where it would be for character speech?

I've never actually created a Renpy project, but I downloaded the example and went through it once, it may not work as I'm thinking it does. :/
It does and I use it for narration ;)

Reactions: cbsx

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
[snip]
I just want to know something Rachel does really have another man or woman right now since Mc came back or is it all a misunderstanding. Because it seems some developers think NTR is only possible when the heroines of the game fuck with men and not women.
First of all: please use a spoiler for stuff like that.
To the first part: No comment :p
And regarding Rachels "partner", think of it like a short affair or an experiment that got nowhere.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 985021 View attachment 985020 someone can explain to me? This doesn't make any sense how could the affair of Rachel supposedly think that he was the father of the baby when they never slept together according to what she is saying now? It doesn't make sense how Mc is so stupid to reach that conclusion, when it doesn't make sense according to what she is saying. And why he doesn't ask her about her new partner? Or try to drug her so that she tell the truth. I just want to know something Rachel does really have another man or woman right now since Mc came back or is it all a misunderstanding. Because it seems some developers think NTR is only possible when the heroines of the game fuck with men and not women.
The dev doesn't class it as NTR because as of now the MC doesn't like Rachel very much, they aren't a thing and Rachel has been free for years to fuck who she wants.

Currently she is seeing another woman.

Regarding Ellie, the MC is only hearing half the conversation. It was the MC's dad that accused her of sleeping around and forced her to take a paternity test which she did.

MC also wants Rachel off the drugs she's not going to drug her with them. The only thing the MC cared about was whether Ellie was her sister or not, she doesn't give a fuck who Rachel is sleeping with now.

Like I said, MC hates her. She ruined her childhood.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
omeone can explain to me? This doesn't make any sense how could the affair of Rachel supposedly think that he was the father of the baby when they never slept together according to what she is saying now? It doesn't make sense how Mc is so stupid to reach that conclusion, when it doesn't make sense according to what she is saying. And why he doesn't ask her about her new partner? Or try to drug her so that she tell the truth. I just want to know something Rachel does really have another man or woman right now since Mc came back or is it all a misunderstanding. Because it seems some developers think NTR is only possible when the heroines of the game fuck with men and not women.
Rachel is seeing another woman, that is pretty much said in the game already. Also Jill is more interested in fingering Kat, or getting licked by Ellie or some mommy play with Jada than in Rachel right now. :p

They only started trying to rekindle their broken relationship so it is no wonder Jill isn't really that focused on Rachel so far.

Reactions: afterlights

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
someone can explain to me? This doesn't make any sense how could the affair of Rachel supposedly think that he was the father of the baby when they never slept together according to what she is saying now? It doesn't make sense how Mc is so stupid to reach that conclusion, when it doesn't make sense according to what she is saying. And why he doesn't ask her about her new partner? Or try to drug her so that she tell the truth. I just want to know something Rachel does really have another man or woman right now since Mc came back or is it all a misunderstanding.
I still think Rachel is lying.
We know Ellie is special, right? So the guy that think he's Ellie's father want to take legal custody of Ellie claiming Rachel is unable to take care of her due to Rachel own health issues (whatever it is, she is on some heavy meds!).
This would explain why Rachel suddenly wants the MC to come back home, that way there would be an able adult responsible for the house, so the judge would allow Rachel to keep custody of Ellie (at least in my country).

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
The dev doesn't class it as NTR because as of now the MC doesn't like Rachel very much, they aren't a thing and Rachel has been free for years to fuck who she wants.

Currently she is seeing another woman.

Regarding Ellie, the MC is only hearing half the conversation. It was the MC's dad that accused her of sleeping around and forced her to take a paternity test which she did.

MC also wants Rachel off the drugs she's not going to drug her with them. The only thing the MC cared about was whether Ellie was her sister or not, she doesn't give a fuck who Rachel is sleeping with now.

Like I said, MC hates her. She ruined her childhood.
dont forget the Male MC as well :)

Reactions: AdamJohn36

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We know Ellie is special, right? So the guy that think he's Ellie's father want to take legal custody of Ellie claiming Rachel is unable to take care of her due to Rachel own health issues (whatever it is, she is on some heavy meds!).
This would explain why Rachel suddenly wants the MC to come back home, that way there would be an able adult responsible for the house, so the judge would allow Rachel to keep custody of Ellie (at least in my country).
I think you are reading way too much into a broken phone conversation.
Besides Ellie is a adult by the time the game starts and not talking doesn't really make her unable to take care of herself. Also Rachel only gets collateral effects for one hour after taking the drug, she only needs to stay in bed resting during this time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nobody is taking Ellie into custody, Rachel has the paternity test, MC's dad is Ellie's father. A random bloke can't take custody of a child, that's never been how that works.

Aside from that nobody but the MC, Rachel's doctor and Jada knows about Rachels medication.

Reactions: DiableFripon

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I think that Rachel is exaggerating the effect that meds actually have on her to see what protagonist will do. and also to make the protagonist believe that she can't lie during that hour.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DiableFripon

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
First of all: please use a spoiler for stuff like that.
To the first part: No comment :p
And regarding Rachels "partner", think of it like a short affair or an experiment that got nowhere.
Thank you so much for answering and so fast, I have just finished playing the last update and I really like Rachel character and model, I hope she could get a happy romantic ending with Mc because I think that's what she deserves and what she wants. I was only worried about lesbian forced NTR or sharing ruining the story for example the scene with Jada going out of Rachel's room, but since you have already make clear and what Rachel has said to Mc then I can take it as she being with a woman before because she was lonely and not being her romantic partner now that the Mc is back. I just would like you to give us an opportunity to choose if we would like to have lesbian content in the game or no, I am not against it but I would like to have the choice in the same way that you can choose a lesbian focused story by playing as a female. Great story and hope it keeps being as amazing as now. Rachel ❤ I hope we can get at least Elli and Rachel only for ourselves if we want.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't forget about Ellie, it wouldn't make much sense for the one person that lives in the same house all the time to not know about it ;)
Yeah, but she's not about to tell anyone.

Unless this is some new Lassie/Flipper/Skippy magic and people know what she's saying by a few grunts.

"Grunt, hehehe, nya"

"What's that little girl, your mother is coked up to her tits in experimental medication?"

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, but she's not about to tell anyone.

Unless this is some new Lassie/Flipper/Skippy magic and people know what she's saying by a few grunts.

"Grunt, hehehe, nya"

"What's that little girl, your mother is coked up to her tits in experimental medication?"
Ellie is probably the one who told Jada

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think you are reading way too much into a broken phone conversation.
Besides Ellie is a adult by the time the game starts and not talking doesn't really make her unable to take care of herself. Also Rachel only gets collateral effects for one hour after taking the drug, she only needs to stay in bed resting during this time.

I didn't said if Ellie is or not able to take care of herself, I said that's what her pretense father would claim.
Keep in mind that Rachel could be taking the medication to treat some serious disease we don't know of, if she isn't being honest with the MC.

Nobody is taking Ellie into custody, Rachel has the paternity test, MC's dad is Ellie's father. A random bloke can't take custody of a child, that's never been how that works.
I also didn't said the guy is Ellie's father, I said he believe he is and nothing can stop him from trying to prove so.

It's just a theory, and most likely it's wrong, but I'm just a nerd who likes theories.:geek:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I didn't said if Ellie is or not able to take care of herself, I said that's what her pretense father would claim.
Keep in mind that Rachel could be taking the medication to treat some serious disease we don't know of, if she isn't being honest with the MC.

I also didn't said the guy is Ellie's father, I said he believe he is and nothing can stop him from trying to prove so.

It's just a theory, and most likely it's wrong, but I'm just a nerd who likes theories.:geek:
Don't be coming for our Ellie now, ya' hear?

• Haha
Reactions: Ariostebaldo
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes