Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hey, can someone tell me how deep is the corruption in this game and if there is visual changes in the girls you corrupt? thanks
It's not a corruption game.

I don't actually know why that tag is there.

At most you grope a woman that's doped up on medication.

Other than that there isn't any corruption along the lines you are thinking of. It isn't that kind of game.

cbsx

May 4, 2020

Other than that there isn't any corruption along the lines you are thinking of. It isn't that kind of game.
Yeah... the other one is more like... calling a bluff... :unsure:

:whistle::coffee:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

All I can think is Kath maybe? She doesn't seem to be aware of what a kinky girl she is.

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
See I am not sure Kat is corruption. As shown in the game if she wanted no one to touch her she is capable of action to make it so. So she was wanting the hands on despite her words and her words are just part of her kink, IMHO of course. So this is all in place with her from the first touch and not a corruption.

MC / FemC does seem at first to be normal sibling affection towards Ellie but she tongues either one into submission so that is probably the only corruption happening LOL :p:love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Kat wants it. She isn't being corrupted, she's playing her role, she's a sub.

Ellie makes the first move too so i'm pretty sure it's the MC being corrupted.

Jada has my Jill wrapped around her finger, Ellie keeps jumping me, Kat practically has me in the bag and Rachel isn't far behind.

All my MC wanted to do was start work and live in a nice new flat, now she's being sexed up every waking minute by horny lunatics.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
See I am not sure Kat is corruption. As shown in the game if she wanted no one to touch her she is capable of action to make it so. So she was wanting the hands on despite her words and her words are just part of her kink, IMHO of course. So this is all in place with her from the first touch and not a corruption.
That doesn't mean that she wasn't surprised at how her body reacted by getting soggy rather than punching him out.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Avaron1974 LOL... definitely...

I also just noticed you tend to say 'MY' MC in your posts... not 'THE' MC. Noted. ;)

Last edited:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I actually suspect Rachel. Some of her comments imply she might be the reason we're in the city in the first place.
Could be. She has a motive: Trying to fix Elli.
Maybe even some metal problems too. After all there has to be a reason for taking "Zombie Pills".

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I wonder how Rachel ended up with MC's father in the first place and why she didn't run away from him?

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes