mephisto2002

Sep 12, 2019
There is a scene where Ellie dresses up but the only other game with a cat girl Reccy has done is this....

https://f95zone.to/threads/nya-v1-0-final-recreation.35463/
Ty for the reply. I saw that it but it's not that game i was looking for, i have a picture of the furry ellie (btw i am not into that furry stuff, i was just wondering whtat happened to the game lol) maybe i am trippin and it's not ellie but they look very much the same idk

1611229048932.png

any ideas?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
mephisto2002
I do know that Neko Fairys (creator of Maou-Sama) does a lot of furry types beyond Neko even and they also borrow characters from other games......

But I myself cannot recall any version of this Ellie in another game. Elly from Parental Love but maybe if they named her Ellie and made her furry??? I don't know, sorry if that does not help.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Enjoying the game, but oh-my-lanta some of the waffle is unreal. I would suggest adding a button to show facial changes through some of the dialogue diatribes to break up the scenes and add another level of emotions, especially for Ellie since she doesn't really speak.
Not sure what you mean :unsure:
Why would I want to add a button to show what's already visible?

cbsx

May 4, 2020
you have made wrong choices then. your fault only.
I believe they want assets... to have their own way with... cause Katie... yeah...

recreation is there gonna be an 8.1 Katie too? Needs NEXGENHD utter contempt and scorn, but still horny... yah, still very horny... :sneaky:

Bad Memories™ REMASTERED yeah... :unsure:

Just think of how much fun re-rendering all those scenes would be... o_O :ROFLMAO:

:whistle::coffee: So maybe?

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes