Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
i just finished the current version, and I have to say I am loving it. The characters are beautifully created, hats off recreation on a stunning piece of work so far. Cant wait for the next instalment

• Red Heart
Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation I a question, for BM, you have already written full story, or do you write chapter by chapter with each update ?
I have a rough outline and the ending written down. That said I had a lot more but lost the document due to a stupid mistake I made a while back, most of it is saved on my internal memory system aka brain though^^

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I have a rough outline and the ending written down. That said I had a lot more but lost the document due to a stupid mistake I made a while back, most of it is saved on my internal memory system aka brain though^^
I hear that is a risky and faulty system for long term storage LOL

I trust you. When people write shit on the fly with no overall arc it shows in disjointed story from update to update and I do not feel that here.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I hear that is a risky and faulty system for long term storage LOL

I trust you. When people write shit on the fly with no overall arc it shows in disjointed story from update to update and I do not feel that here.
You mean what I'm doing with WS? xD
Though I have at least a plan^^

And how does it end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nice, was a good amount of content, and mix of sex, animations were smooth and looked good.

Love Ellie so cute and honestly the main reason I kept going after that awful start.

If we were meant to hate Rachel that failed miserably, I hated the MC more than her.

Was kind of surprised the tags in the spoiler did not make it seem like there would be sexual assault in the game if now a chick can't consent to sex if she is drunk, Rachels drugs would also count as non-consensual.

Loved the dual-camera option during the sex scenes, and loved having Jada call me daddy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
THE ENDING:

"And so that's how Ellie's daughter, Jada's daughter, and Kate's daughter were all turning 18 on the same day but I was the one getting the present, well 3 presents"

;)
so mc would be in his 40s?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Nice, was a good amount of content, and mix of sex, animations were smooth and looked good.

Love Ellie so cute and honestly the main reason I kept going after that awful start.

If we were meant to hate Rachel that failed miserably, I hated the MC more than her.

Was kind of surprised the tags in the spoiler did not make it seem like there would be sexual assault in the game if now a chick can't consent to sex if she is drunk, Rachels drugs would also count as non-consensual.

Loved the dual-camera option during the sex scenes, and loved having Jada call me daddy.
No you weren't meant to hate Rachel, but to get an idea of what MC went through in his childhood/teens while at the same time understand why it happened.Hope that makes sense.
And yeah I don't like the start either xD

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Your welcome, and yes it makes sense.

So in the dev notes, what does this mean, it is going to be a short story deal?.

This is my first game release and a smaller project than I had actually planed.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Your welcome, and yes it makes sense.

So in the dev notes, what does this mean, it is going to be a short story deal?.
It means I had another project at the beginning (unreleased) that didn't work out the way I wanted, so I made a new story with a smaller scale and more limitations.
And it's probably going to be shorter than most other completed games, but still several hours of gameplay.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The dog eat your homework Rec? :LOL::LOL:

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes