afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
And it's probably going to be shorter than most other completed games, but still several hours of gameplay.
Maybe add-on content that doesn't have to fit in the main story but still ends up in sexy shenanigans? "The gang goes to the beach," "the gang goes lingerie shopping," "the gang foils an alien invasion."

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It means I had another project at the beginning (unreleased) that didn't work out the way I wanted, so I made a new story with a smaller scale and more limitations.
And it's probably going to be shorter than most other completed games, but still several hours of gameplay.
I see, so how do you see it going, a few more months, a year, a couple of more years of game development.
How often do you release updates?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I see, so how do you see it going, a few more months, a year, a couple of more years of game development.
How often do you release updates?
I'm going with the correct version naming nobody seems to get lol.
0.9 -> 1.0 Done
I'm working on two projects and switch between them after each update so updates are not really regular.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
Nice, was a good amount of content, and mix of sex, animations were smooth and looked good.

Love Ellie so cute and honestly the main reason I kept going after that awful start.

If we were meant to hate Rachel that failed miserably, I hated the MC more than her.

Was kind of surprised the tags in the spoiler did not make it seem like there would be sexual assault in the game if now a chick can't consent to sex if she is drunk, Rachels drugs would also count as non-consensual.

Loved the dual-camera option during the sex scenes, and loved having Jada call me daddy.
No you weren't meant to hate Rachel, but to get an idea of what MC went through in his childhood/teens while at the same time understand why it happened.Hope that makes sense.
And yeah I don't like the start either xD
We are really different...
Well I liked the beginning, and I felt empathy for Jill, and I felt anger to Rachel !

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
We are really different...
Well I liked the beginning, and I felt empathy for Jill, and I felt anger to Rachel !
For me the beginning, the part from seeing the apartment burn up to where MC moves back to his old home is the weakest part simply because I kind of didn't know where to go with it at the time and I wanted to start the "actual" story, it's kind of the same with the first molesting Kat scene, I had it planned from the beginning and it never felt like the right moment so I pushed it further and further back until I decided I pushed it long enough and just put it somewhere, but honestly I still feel like it was too early.
I've been changing the intro part a lot since the first release though, most people who haven't played the initial release might not understand how bad it was since it's a lot better now, but I'm still not really satisfied^^

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
For me the beginning, the part from seeing the apartment burn up to where MC moves back to his old home is the weakest part simply because I kind of didn't know where to go with it at the time and I wanted to start the "actual" story, it's kind of the same with the first molesting Kat scene, I had it planned from the beginning and it never felt like the right moment so I pushed it further and further back until I decided I pushed it long enough and just put it somewhere, but honestly I still feel like it was too early.
I've been changing the intro part a lot since the first release though, most people who haven't played the initial release might not understand how bad it was since it's a lot better now, but I'm still not really satisfied^^
I played the first version but that was so long ago I can't say what you changed.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I played the first version but that was so long ago I can't say what you changed.
It's been a while hasn't it? Honestly at that time i thought the game would be long done by now, how naive i was :ROFLMAO:
Regarding the changes, aside from the obvious texts at the start and the menu, I don't remember it all myself anymore, but i remade some renders, changed some dialogue and even added a little bit more content.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I never play female games, but I am curious, how does it work if you make a female MC, do you still do all the same things, play with all the girls, or what.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I never play female games, but I am curious, how does it work if you make a female MC, do you still do all the same things, play with all the girls, or what.
Basically yes, it's still the same story but obviously some scenes and dialogues are different.

Reactions: Havik79

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Appreciateively, Hanna is a lot more noticeable.
Well I've redone the scene, that's true, but it might also just be a case of you knowing about her now and so you watch notice her a lot more than before xD

Will there be a sequel with the rotten cop who pisses us off at first, and the nice cop who helps us ?
The nice cop gets some screen time in Rachels story, the other not so much.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes