Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So Jada brought up her and Ellie wouldn't mind being molested in their sleep, so will there be sleep creeping.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
There are a few Honey Select games here that look amazing its just the animations for Honey Select are mostly shit.
Rec has stated in the past that Weird Shit is more of an outlet for creative and narrative ideas that build up while he's working on BM (and real life stuff I'd imagine :unsure:). So the rapid workflow is probably the more valuable part of the Illusion engine. A side project for sanity's sake. :)

Don't let that stop you from checking it out though... it lives up to it's name. Weird shit does definitely happen. o_O

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Rec has stated in the past that Weird Shit is more of an outlet for creative and narrative ideas that build up while he's working on BM (and real life stuff I'd imagine :unsure:). So the rapid workflow is probably the more valuable part of the Illusion engine. A side project for sanity's sake. :)

Don't let that stop you from checking it out though... it lives up to it's name. Weird shit does definitely happen. o_O
Yep I already have its definitely different....in a good way and I can look past the animations if the story and character models are good.

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Is this worth the time to play or is it just something, bad i like the art but can anyone tell me if the story is good
Thanks in advance
It really depends on what you're looking for, I personally enjoyed it. My advice would be try it for your self and then decide.

Reactions: cbsx

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I decided for the first time ever play a female game, it makes more sense now with the scene with Katie and her boyfriend, although the constant fight stuff makes less sense, almost as much as you always having long pants on, but conveniently having a skirt on while driving Jada home.

Certainly an interesting twist on the story, that being said, I am just at where Jada breaks into the house and is scissoring with the MC, my MC has given me a raging hard-on, I feel so confused right now, weirdest boner ever.

Reactions: cbsx

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So I decided for the first time ever play a female game, it makes more sense now with the scene with Katie and her boyfriend, although the constant fight stuff makes less sense, almost as much as you always having long pants on, but conveniently having a skirt on while driving Jada home.

Certainly an interesting twist on the story, that being said, I am just at where Jada breaks into the house and is scissoring with the MC, my MC has given me a raging hard-on, I feel so confused right now, weirdest boner ever.
Are you... attracted by yourself? :eek::ROFLMAO:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I was someone who hated incest (I still hate it) but I liked the game. The funny thing is, I've never been bothered by incest in the game. But I'd rather choose whether Ellie is our own sister or not.

I've also played all three games of dev's, and what I want to say is: I love them all!

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Well, Honey Select 2 allows to create not so bad models, especially with modded bones. I guess that "My Real Desire" and "V.I.R.T.U.E.S." made with them. Though DAZ probably gives still more freedom.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well, Honey Select 2 allows to create not so bad models, especially with modded bones. I guess that "My Real Desire" and "V.I.R.T.U.E.S." made with them. Though DAZ probably gives still more freedom.
It does and looks much more realistic out of the box.
I think My Real Desire is AI and "VIRTUES" is is still HS1. You can get a lot out of HS if you know your way around, I'm sadly not that experienced with it though.

I was someone who hated incest (I still hate it) but I liked the game. The funny thing is, I've never been bothered by incest in the game. But I'd rather choose whether Ellie is our own sister or not.

I've also played all three games of three dev's, and what I want to say is: I love them all!
Thanks a lot :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Simple variety, Daz type games there are so many clones of the same girl, same hair cuts and so on, most of the PH/HS games at least the girls are not overused, and best of all most of the older women in PH/HS do not have that same fucking shitty triangle 70s bush like all daz women do.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Never understood how people could like the Honey Select models, they all look like mass-produced plastic dolls that were made on a conveyor belt in a chinese sweatshop by indentured child workers
You have a vivid imagination. :D Indeed, standard faces (and bodies) there have little variety.

Some modders however create custom models in Unity, and then import them to Honey Select.

Such models can have "custom bones", which means different structure, different set of measurements to tune their appearance. That's how models there can extend the limits of the original out-of-the-box structure.

So with AI/HS2 it's possible to create more or less decent games, such as aforementioned "My Real Desire". Though I would agree that games on HS1 aren't so appealing.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes