cbsx

May 4, 2020
Ugh... I was 27 when my own daughter was born... thankfully my wife is a year and a half older than me, and I don't own any white tank tops... :unsure: :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Is it necessary to find the birth certificate to continue the game? I first saw it shared here, so I didn't look for it but I'm wondering if it may affect dialogue further in the story.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it necessary to find the birth certificate to continue the game? I first saw it shared here, so I didn't look for it but I'm wondering if it may affect dialogue further in the story.
Not that I know of.

I didn't fid it on my first playthrough and so far it's had no problems.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I obviously agree with you, but is clearly a troll, better to ignore it than to give it visibility.
I'm affraid that this isn't a troll but a very (insert something) person who has no eyes.

That's also the reason why I keep asking to be able to facepalm reviews when people make dumb fuck reviews like that.
Nah that won't help anything. A option where you can comment on reviews and point out why they are completely wrong would be way better, facepalms would just be used to troll around.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
I'm affraid that this isn't a troll but a very (insert something) person who has no eyes.

Nah that won't help anything. A option where you can comment on reviews and point out why they are completely wrong would be way better, facepalms would just be used to troll around.
I disagree

1 - absolutely everything that he wrote in review is of obvious bad faith, not just that absurd criticism of graphics.

2 - The facepalms in reviews is a good idea. so yes haters will use it, but I prefer to take the faclpalms of trolls rather than having to read their reviews.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I disagree

1 - absolutely everything that he wrote in review is of obvious bad faith, not just that absurd criticism of graphics.

2 - The facepalms in reviews is a good idea. so yes haters will use it, but I prefer to take the faclpalms of trolls rather than having to read their reviews.
And how will the facepalm prevent you from having to read these reviews? Not at all, but its fine if you disagree with me.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
And how will the facepalm prevent you from having to read these reviews? Not at all, but its fine if you disagree with me.
You have to deal with this everywhere tho... any shopping website, I have to look at the reviews to see if there are any 'real' ones to justify the overall rating, because one star or five stars means nothing if all the reviews are "hurrr durr stuck USB cable into Ethernet port and it didn't work" or "It shipped, 5 stars"

Reactions: omg05

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You have to deal with this everywhere tho... any shopping website, I have to look at the reviews to see if there are any 'real' ones to justify the overall rating, because one star or five stars means nothing if all the reviews are "hurrr durr stuck USB cable into Ethernet port and it didn't work" or "It shipped, 5 stars"
Thats why a comment function for these reviews would be ideal so people could point out why bullshit reviews are bullshit. ;)

Reactions: cbsx

mephisto2002

Sep 12, 2019
Hey guys,

i was looking for a game with furry ellie in it, I could swear I played it last year, but I can't remember the name. I thought it was going to show up in the "Other Games" box but it didn't, is recreation not the Dev of this game i am looking for ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: recreation

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys,

i was looking for a game with furry ellie in it, I could swear I played it last year, but I can't remember the name. I thought it was going to show up in the "Other Games" box but it didn't, is recreation not the Dev of this game i am looking for ?
Well this is not a furry game, at least as of yet.

Neko furry or horse or something else?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes