alyath

May 31, 2020
First of all, the story is not just about the MC, it's about all main characters and the most "main" of all main characters is Ellie^^
Second: There won't be any bad endings, there will be consequences and you can lock out some charaters, but there won't be a straight up bad ending. This game is all about forgetting the past and heading towards a great future, not the opposite ;)
The choice you have with Ellie in "that" night wasn't even planned, it was just a potshot at all the people who didn't understand that the story can't progress without having certain things happen.
And the Fact I may add. It is called Virtual Novel for a Reason. And for that it is a Story with choices, but down to the Point it is just a Story. Like a Book with choices, so are not the MC you experience a Story writen by the Dev with choices the Dev is giving to you. But after all it is simlpy a Story you read. And some choices are not optional for a Story to be told.

Last edited:
Reactions: oaiki

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Would you please consider adding sounds to the animated sexual scenes ? Not as in voice but as in sound effects that make the sex animations more immersive( tapping sounds, fleshy sounds, squirty sounds maybe moans)

Thank you so much for you work.
Already considered, already decided.
It's like with the music and fx, I will add some (more), but I won't just add some random sound just do be done with it, it also doesn't have a high priority to me.

And the Fact I may add. It is called Virtual Novel for a Reason. And for that it is a Story with choices, but down to the Point it is just a Story. Like a Book with choces, so are not the MC you experience a Story writen by the Dev with choices the Dev is giving to you. But after all it is simlpy a Story you read. And some choices are not optional for a Story to be told.
"Visual" Novel, not virtual :p xD
I wouldn't have said it that drastically, I still try to make it somewhat immersive, but yeah, you're right of course.

Reactions: FreeCaster333

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
recreation, I really love your project here, but I would love it even more if we had the choice of decisions such as having sex with Ellie or not, it looks more like an obligation or game over, not that I'm complaining or anything, but, I like to have my own choice of the matter ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation, I really love your project here, but I would love it even more if we had the choice of decisions such as having sex with Ellie or not, it looks more like an obligation or game over, not that I'm complaining or anything, but, I like to have my own choice of the matter ;)
Let me quote myself here:
The choice you have with Ellie in "that" night wasn't even planned, it was just a potshot at all the people who didn't understand that the story can't progress without having certain things happen.
What this means is that it has to happen if you like it or not. I've only included an option there to mess with the people who were constantly complaining about having too few choices, even after I've included many many more choices than I've had planned just to please people... now they have another choice... and it ends the game, that's how it is and that's how it will stay.
I have to make a cut somewhere to not completely lose track and I can't please everyone. As I said, Ellie is the main girl and the story is build on it, having a choice to avoid here will destroy the story, that's what I was trying to tell people with the "bad ending".

dog naturally.
The gardener... it's always the gardener ;)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well see my thought is choosing not to let Ellie have her way (she is the driving force here) should be met with an automatic uninstallation for doing it so, so, so, so wrong.

I get the protectiveness but also she is taking what she wants and both of you will be happy so how could stand in the way of that YOU MONSTER?!?

:LOL:

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
First of all, the story is not just about the MC, it's about all main characters and the most "main" of all main characters is Ellie^^
Second: There won't be any bad endings, there will be consequences and you can lock out some charaters, but there won't be a straight up bad ending. This game is all about forgetting the past and heading towards a great future, not the opposite ;)
Hmm... a bit of railroading, but ok. I approve of this. Tnx for clarifying.

Reactions: recreation

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is it just for me or does not everyone have sound in the game? in the menu at the start of the game ok there is sound, but in the game it's 15min I play and there is no sound
There is no sound in the game so far.
Also next time edit your posts instead of making several in sequence. ;)

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes