Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I marked this one a little while back and finally had the chance to play through it. This definitely has some disturbing undertones to it. From all the characters no one seems quite sane. The MC has some flexible morality issues based on what has happened so far. Plus he is willing to stay. I am really digging the first part of this story.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I marked this one a little while back and finally had the chance to play through it. This definitely has some disturbing undertones to it. From all the characters no one seems quite sane. The MC has some flexible morality issues based on what has happened so far. Plus he is willing to stay. I am really digging the first part of this story.
Doesn't everyone of us have little issues :ROFLMAO:
MCs morality towards specific characters is based on his experiences and memories with the person ;)

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
So far I'm enjoying what you have, as long as the game doesn't go into the (Random NPC comes along to try and steal your love intrest) Then I think I'll continue to enjoy it, love the models your using, and the Ginger is sexy as hell.

As for morality, that is why we play games. Because we're at least smart enough to work on doing our evil shit in the virtual world instead of the real world. So please, help us with our problems..... :p

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
So far I'm enjoying what you have, as long as the game doesn't go into the (Random NPC comes along to try and steal your love intrest) Then I think I'll continue to enjoy it, love the models your using, and the Ginger is sexy as hell.

As for morality, that is why we play games. Because we're at least smart enough to work on doing our evil shit in the virtual world instead of the real world. So please, help us with our problems..... :p
@recreation mentioned (iirc) that there will be no NTR.

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
@recreation mentioned (iirc) that there will be no NTR.
You do remember correctly ;)

@Haspes Thanks a lot. All the models are based on the Daz standard figures (I used gen3, gen8 and victoria 7, with tons of morphs).
And maybe a specific female therapist can solve your problems? xD

@ everyone who is waiting for the update:
There is one thing I realized this week after a lot of overwork in my job. I will most likely never be able to pull out as much content as I want in just a month, so I decided to increase the (already rough) shedule to two months for the next update. I don't want to release mini updates and I don't want to decrease the render quality just to be able to pull out more render.

I try to finish the current update until the end of next week, but please don't expect too much, I'm still working on the second scene, so it will most likely only be 3 scenes in the update (+ the female MC and a lot of behind the scenes code work).

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Juste pour dire que c'est franchement un très bon jeu ! je met un point d'honneur sur l'humour subtil mais présent et bon !
Runned it quickly through a translator.
Just to say that it is frankly a very good game! I make a point of honor on the subtle but present and good humor!

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Juste pour dire que c'est franchement un très bon jeu ! je met un point d'honneur sur l'humour subtil mais présent et bon !
Merci pour votre réponse :)

Runned it quickly through a translator.
Just to say that it is frankly a very good game! I make a point of honor on the subtle but present and good humor!
Merci for translating xD

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
@Haspes Thanks a lot. All the models are based on the Daz standard figures (I used gen3, gen8 and victoria 7, with tons of morphs).
And maybe a specific female therapist can solve your problems? xD
I can tell you, if you ever send that therapist my way, you'll never get her back.... She'll be to busy putting the lotion on her skin again. :ROFLMAO:

@Lucius Drake. I must have missed the no NTR, thanks for the reassurances. There are few things in the world I hate as much as someone messing with something that's MINE..... I um mean, people interfering with love interests. Just show a lil respect and we'll all get along.

As for the models, I recognized them as Daz figures (I use Daz myself under my work name (Pervy sage) but I try to limit the morphs because I don't have much luck with the models staying beautiful, most of the time when try to use Char morphs, the models get deformed pretty badly.

And don't rush with the update, thats one of the worst things you can do. So if it takes a lil longer to get more content, we can be patient.... Or just hit replay like 50 times in a week.....

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes