Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
one of the reasons why i deleted the comment before i tried out the game :LOL:

currently i have yet to see any rape scenes ive just met Jada the only rape moment was in domestic abusive relationship flashback

and i think everyone would agree with me that Ellie is the best girl in the game they way her model looks and how incredibly adorable she is being a mute is kinda unique i only know other girl who is like that but shes a milf

man this is a hilarious wall breaking moment
View attachment 276085
@GhostPhil @Eerie Entity try out this game there is an adorable red head that you wont want to miss
Gotta give it a try, it sounds interesting and art looks good =P

AsariLover

Jan 6, 2019
fem mc in the future, how will it work? will she walk and fuck everyone? or somhething new? sorry for all these questions, I'm just curious :)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok so I started Playing the game, and how does incest even fit in Tags? The MC isn't related by blood or Step Siblings at all to the girls. So need to remove the Tag or release a patch.
Ellie is at least his half-sister. At least according to the story line.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
fem mc in the future, how will it work? will she walk and fuck everyone? or somhething new? sorry for all these questions, I'm just curious :)
She is basically the lesbian version of the male mc, so there won't be that much difference aside from the sex scene of course^^

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
BTW @recreation ... main character (MC) means exactly that. Stories really can't have multiple protagonists. There may be strong secondary characters (like Shane in my VN) but generally there is one protagonist (MC) in any story. That's a central fact of literature.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
BTW @recreation ... main character (MC) means exactly that. Stories really can't have multiple MCs. There may be strong secondary characters (like Shane in my VN) but generally there is one protagonist (MC) in any story. That's a central fact of literature.
I know. To make it more understandable: When the female mc is finished (the renders), you can simply choose a male or a female character at the start of the game ;)

Is this mom/son/sisters?
More like GF of dad (deceased) and at least half- if not whole-sister (Ellie).
Correct, and half-sister.
You'll get the chance to call Rachel "mom" in a future update.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
But the story says he is her "big brother." So whether that is step-brother or fully related brother, it's still brother. And like @recreation said, refer to first memory of where father is raping Rachel. Ellie is likely the result of that rape with no protection.

Reactions: recreation

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Love it so far, will check back after a couple updates. need to see some actual sex scenes

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
But the story says he is her "big brother." So whether that is step-brother or fully related brother, it's still brother. And like @recreation said, refer to first memory of where father is raping Rachel. Ellie is likely the result of that rape with no protection.
Unless she is the result of the Rape it doesn't fall in the Incest Field. Incest only counts if its some kinda Blood Relation. Unfortunately it didn't say if she got Pregnant from the Rape or not. :unsure:

Reactions: waffel
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes