seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Unless she is the result of the Rape it doesn't fall in the Incest Field. Incest only counts if its some kinda Blood Relation. Unfortunately it didn't say if she got Pregnant from the Rape or not. :unsure:
Um. If her father raped his girlfriend, then Ellie would be at least a half-sister, thus blood-related (and yes, that means incest). Again, @recreation stated to remember the first memory, which is where the MC is remembering that father is raping Rachel and she is protesting because she has no protection. He also refers to her as his sister. Read the story.

Reactions: fz

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Um. If her father raped his girlfriend, then Ellie would be at least a half-sister, thus blood-related (and yes, that means incest). Again, @recreation stated to remember the first memory, which is where the MC is remembering that father is raping Rachel and she is protesting because she has no protection. He also refers to her as his sister. Read the story.
I did read the story, and I know where your coming from. But as I said it didn't say if Rachel got pregnant.

Reactions: dreamgoat

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
very nice intro. models look superb. story as of now looks good(a bit fucked up, but i like it ;)) and frankly quite refreshing.
and im sure a lot of people will appreciate the petite models with the cute faces(including myself ofcourse!) not that i don't like
the milf(damn those nipples :love:). really promising. all the best to the developer! :)

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
very nice intro. models look superb. story as of now looks good(a bit fucked up, but i like it ;)) and frankly quite refreshing.
and im sure a lot of people will appreciate the petite models with the cute faces(including myself ofcourse!) not that i don't like
the milf(damn those nipples :love:). really promising. all the best to the developer! :)
I know I'm enjoying the Story myself, though I kinda hope we don't take Advantage of the girls without Consent. Sorry I'm to much of a nice guy for that. :D I just can't Condone Rape.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I know I'm enjoying the Story myself, though I kinda hope we don't take Advantage of the girls without Consent. Sorry I'm to much of a nice guy for that. :D I just can't Condone Rape.
yeah we'll see where the story goes. although the scene with Rachel hints to some "Rape"-y content in the future, but im not sure ofcourse. the mc already did kind of take advantage of the pills.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
yeah we'll see where the story goes. although the scene with Rachel hints to some "Rape"-y content in the future, but im not sure ofcourse. the mc already did kind of take advantage of the pills.
Yeah I seen that, but I hope The Dev doesn't make the story go that way. I mean The MC seems like a Nice Guy, and he really loves Ellie.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
All I'm going to say is that the MC is not like his dad :p

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Yeah I seen that, but I hope The Dev doesn't make the story go that way. I mean The MC seems like a Nice Guy, and he really loves Ellie.
well, at the end of the day, it's totally upto the dev on how the story progresses. no one is forced to play anything they don't like. :) and yeah although the mc seems to be a nice guy, but his childhood definitely wasn't. his relationship with Rachel clearly was not good in the past. you can never know how an incident in the past can change a person's personality or way of thinking. no one is completely black or completely white, if you know what i mean.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Congrats on the pseudo incest and throwing a bunch of functional nut jobs together. Anticipating the next version. Nice renders, too. More H would be appreciated but keep your own pace.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
well, at the end of the day, it's totally upto the dev on how the story progresses. no one is forced to play anything they don't like. :) and yeah although the mc seems to be a nice guy, but his childhood definitely wasn't. his relationship with Rachel clearly was not good in the past. you can never know how an incident in the past can change a person's personality or way of thinking. no one is completely black or completely white, if you know what i mean.
I Fill Yah there. We will just see how The Dev takes it. All though some advice for the Dev, from someone who has played several VNs. It is a good chance to make a Branch System: Does the MC Follow His Dad's Footprints or His Own. :unsure:

Reactions: fz and recreation

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yes the female MC is cute and has a little... I don't know mmm. Like she can tell you a very sad history of herself, I really like her.

But I totally have fell for Ellie, hahaha.;) The mother is hot too. The therapist is a bitch at the moment, so we'll see.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Should this have a "loli" tag? Ellie is youngish and physically underdeveloped, plus has the usual innocent vibe associated with loli characters.

Also, the tragic backstory kinda starts the game with a distinctly non-erotic, more depressive vibe. It can develop into a more erotic direction, it's just a pretty heavy shadow cast at the outset.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I think that this game has MASSIVE potential if it allows for both good, and bad Karma and is non-linear keeping you on a single path. The renders are great, and the story is original with lots of possible opportunities. However, it's too soon in the project to know if this will be abandoned soon or not as most games are abandoned early.

Reactions: fz and recreation
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes