damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
it's weird that the dad had such an extreme switch in character after losing his wife. i guess we need more details from before her death. but MC wouldn't remember anything, he'll have to ask the old cop.
almost wished for the paternity test to be negative :D
I don't think the dad attitude switch after losing is wife.
I think he was always like that, but hide his behaviors as long as his wife was alive.
In fact we can't even be sure he didn't abuse the MC. And that the MC just repressed those bad memories like the others.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Developer is active here and also has some patreon posts. so there's no point in adding the "abandoned." tag.
Yeh they said that with What a legend too, and still it got marked abandon, even though we get regular progress reports.

I wonder did he also have to do a blowjob here, like some other game on this site...

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Wait, doesn't "beta" mean that it's "almost, kinda, maybe done... possibly" right?
Almost kinda, yeah :ROFLMAO:
I'm currently fighting with an animation which Daz decided to completely fuck up. Once that is unfucked and rendered, I'll finished the scene, and finish some other stuff that I want to be done for the beta.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
The smooth brains seem to think it negatively impacts the dev. So pathetic.
If this place is gonna have tags then it should use them and a year per update is no great ask. This is a pirate site so it shouldn't matter much to Devs but if an abandoned tag on here lights a fire under some Devs asses it's all to the good.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes