rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
for the next update 9b+ please look at one thing. when filling in your name in the preferences menu you need to click and keep hovering over the text bars or you are unable to type. which either obscures your text or does not allow you to type at all. you can see how that can become annoying i assume ? its nothing big just something that just annoyed me and usually is fixed pretty easy. far less bad still than this site. as when you remove a word it also automatically removes the spaces in-between the word you deleted and the word before.

Last edited:

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
even more reason why to ask and notify the devs of things missing/not working/bugs/etc how else are they going to be able to fix anything if we dont tell them?
Since the dev warned not to play this leaked beta and didn't want to have it out in this state in the first place - I doubt it.
There are people who test it, but clearly you weren't meant to be one of them.
But to be fair: the post of the warning is quite hidden in this thread. Is it possible to pin the comment?
Noob question I know :oops:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
But to be fair: the post of the warning is quite hidden in this thread. Is it possible to pin the comment?
I can't pin anything here, and my edit to the thread title got removed, but that aside, I doubt many people would see the post anyway, even when pinned. Most people just scroll to the download links.

pitao

May 18, 2023
I can't pin anything here, and my edit to the thread title got removed, but that aside, I doubt many people would see the post anyway, even when pinned. Most people just scroll to the download links.
Not reading/look for info or not searching things syndrome runs a lot on this site :LOL: I guess it makes kind of sense, most are too horny to have their blood in the right head :ROFLMAO: (or wrong head, depends on the perspective ;)).

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Since the dev warned not to play this leaked beta and didn't want to have it out in this state in the first place
now there is something i can work with. because no i did not see it was a leaked version as this page usually is only the dev uploading to my knowledge and in the last 2 pages there was not the warning i could find. which seems to be all the way back at page 665 i believe or at least a mention now i did a quick back search. a simple B or beta does not mean much here as 90% of devs release the beta versions here for people to test the game and give reports of glitches and crashes etc. so if the only one (as far as i know of) is the dev that uploads here why would i assume its a leak ? so thank you for pointing it out instead of acting like a smart ass that seems to have every word remembered in this threat.

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
Since the dev warned not to play this leaked beta and didn't want to have it out in this state in the first place - I doubt it.
There are people who test it, but clearly you weren't meant to be one of them.
Noob question I know :oops:
where would that be ? 10+ pages back or so ?

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
now there is something i can work with. because no i did not see it was a leaked version as this page usually is only the dev uploading to my knowledge and in the last 2 pages there was not the warning i could find. which seems to be all the way back at page 665 i believe or at least a mention now i did a quick back search. a simple B or beta does not mean much here as 90% of devs release the beta versions here for people to test the game and give reports of glitches and crashes etc. so if the only one (as far as i know of) is the dev that uploads here why would i assume its a leak ? so thank you for pointing it out instead of acting like a smart ass that seems to have every word remembered in this threat.
where would that be ? 10+ pages back or so ?
They are just sick and tired of ppl coming in and pointing this out, I mean, if you just go 3 pages back, your answer is probably there. I have been following quietly and laughing for my self since the beta was leaked. About this, madness, and I get that ppl have steam shooting out of their ears every time somebody say something about stuff like this. And this time It finally managed to quiet down a little. (and I mean little, more like a fraction.) :p

But the info you want is in the OP (1st page) It's called "change log" Always check the "change log" and "Developer Notes" before downloading a new game and/or update. (ALWAYS! Important info could be in there ;P)
Sure a "warning" is not there, but It clearly says about the missing renders, broken saves etc etc. it's enough for ppl to know that this could be a buggy mess, so play at own risk. :)

Also, I recommend making a rule of thumb, before pointing out a "bug" or asking a question about a new update, check at least one (two or three if you have the time) page's back. If it's a well known issue, ppl will probably have pointed it out 100's of times already. And the normal thread dwellers are getting real tired reading about it. :p

pitao

May 18, 2023
They are just sick and tired of ppl coming in and pointing this out, I mean, if you just go 3 pages back, your answer is probably there. I have been following quietly and laughing for my self since the beta was leaked. About this, madness, and I get that ppl have steam shooting out of their ears every time somebody say something about stuff like this. And this time It finally managed to quiet down a little. (and I mean little, more like a fraction.) :p

But the info you want is in the OP (1st page) It's called "change log" Always check the "change log" and "Developer Notes" before downloading a new game and/or update. (ALWAYS! Important info could be in there ;P)
Sure a "warning" is not there, but It clearly says about the missing renders, broken saves etc etc. it's enough for ppl to know that this could be a buggy mess, so play at own risk. :)

Also, I recommend making a rule of thumb, before pointing out a "bug" or asking a question about a new update, check at least one (two or three if you have the time) page's back. If it's a well known issue, ppl will probably have pointed it out 100's of times already. And the normal thread dwellers are getting real tired reading about it. :p
Yeah I'm also laughing every time I come to this thread about people that prefer to stay ignorant or that "shoot first and only then ask" or whine about bugs or saves not working :ROFLMAO:
Some days is annoying and in others is just funny, the warning about this is a leaked Beta version and shouldn't be played yet is also in every last pages since it was leaked from plenty of users that are polite enough to warn "enraged with ignorance" people about it but I guess sometimes patience runs thin and sometimes we are harsher. The OP isn't even from the developer, it was made by the site staff and the dev doesn't have to come here and warn every time people do things they shouldn't.
You hit the nail in the coffin with your post ThaBoooB, I have much less patience to constant ignorance hehehe.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes