recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Is there some reason that I missed regarding why mc doesn't wonder why Ellie doesn't use writing to express herself?
The reason is that I want the player to have his/her own thoughts about it ;)

Boob and arm change from one picture to the next and is really really noticable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One spot where you are talking with the girl that works at the coffee shop by the entrance both the female character and Hanna use the work brake instead of break.
Thanks, yeah I know about the arm, this was actually thought as "move the whole body a bit to make it look more realistic", but didn't turn out too well :/
Thanks for mentioning the typo :)

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
So, Ava's harem gets a Jada.

Also adopting Ellie for Ava's harem mascot. She's too cute.

Plans for the game, keep Jada for my MC. Murder painfully anyone that upsets Ellie, fix Rachels drinking problem and set her up with the shrink. Find Jada's mother a new job so she leaves us alone.
Corrupt Rachel, get it on with Ellie, use Jada!

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
A point I saw a decision should have taken place was when Rachael and Ellie met outside MC's bedroom, Rachael saying they don't know if MC is going to stay, Ellie doesn't know if MC wants her to sleep with MC, etc. Saw the MC as a coward not getting up defending Ellie.

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
I was gone from the forum for a while, and came back to found this gem!
I really like Ellie, she's so adorable and cute!
Also the hissing scene was so funny.
I know it is an adult game, but I would like some romance and not only sex with Ellie.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
A point I saw a decision should have taken place was when Rachael and Ellie met outside MC's bedroom, Rachael saying they don't know if MC is going to stay, Ellie doesn't know if MC wants her to sleep with MC, etc. Saw the MC as a coward not getting up defending Ellie.
Don't forget that Ellie is MC's sister + it's just the second (or third?) day he/she's been back home + at this point MC isn't even sure if he/she's going to stay.
Actually I think it would've been way more cowardly if he/she got up and told Rachel that he/she wants to sleep with Ellie.

I was gone from the forum for a while, and came back to found this gem!
I really like Ellie, she's so adorable and cute!
Also the hissing scene was so funny.
I know it is an adult game, but I would like some romance and not only sex with Ellie.
Thanks! Have a look at the tags ;)

Jan 11, 2018
Don't forget that Ellie is MC's sister + it's just the second (or third?) day he/she's been back home + at this point MC isn't even sure if he/she's going to stay.
Actually I think it would've been way more cowardly if he/she got up and told Rachel that he/she wants to sleep with Ellie.

Thanks! Have a look at the tags ;)
recreation, are you planning to make some incest patch in the future? The Patreon can be a pain in the ass about this theme, mainly when Ellie starts to interact more intimacy with the MC.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation, are you planning to make some incest patch in the future? The Patreon can be a pain in the ass about this theme, mainly when Ellie starts to interact more intimacy with the MC.
I don't post links to the game on patreon and I do my best to avoid mentioning incest and other stuff over there. If I get banned anyway.... well shit happens xD

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I just went through the CG's a bit, to enjoy the beautiful renders. I found two images of Ellie sitting on the loo. I am sure I never stumbled upon her like this. What did I do wrong :oops:? I mean, where in the game should I find those images?

If she was taking a dump, I bet she smells like red roses :love:.

Sorry If it has been asked before.

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I just went through the CG's a bit, to enjoy the beautiful renders. I found two images of Ellie sitting on the loo. I am sure I never stumbled upon her like this. What did I do wrong :oops:? I mean, where in the game should I find those images?

If she was taking a dump, I bet she smells like red roses :love:.

Sorry If it has been asked before.
There is a really really really really really small chance of it happening when you can roam the house to a specific time.
There is another one with rachel sitting on the sofa in the livingroom, nothing special though

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I found about this game looking at the latest updates and just played it.

The first impression is great. The characters look nice and original. The story starts fine I guess and the history behind it is very interesting and makes me want to learn more about it.

For the technical part I'm bluffed by the originality of the models. So many games have plain skin that doesn't look human at all and that ruins everything. This is just fine here. I was particularly pleased with how you took care of the mother. She actually looks older without being less beautiful. Your work on the skin is one of the best I've seen around. The only thing that I find a bit overdone is the thigh gap of the two girls. They don't look anorexic to me so aren't they supposed to have a bit more flesh on the legs ?

I know that the modeling issues that I mentioned in the spoiler may be tricky at best, but it's just my contribution to attempt to help make the models more anatomically correct. Of course if those design are intended please say so and I'll keep quiet about that. I'm not nagging or anything, just trying to fully explain my thoughts and comments.

I also hope that you can find someone to proofread a bit more the texts. I'm not a native english-speaking person myself and not reading the text out loud makes the (few) texts with mistakes a bit difficult to read and I loose the immersion into the story.

Even with it's little youth flaws, I find this game one of the best around so please keep it up.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
There is a really really really really really small chance of it happening when you can roam the house to a specific time.
There is another one with rachel sitting on the sofa in the livingroom, nothing special though
Thanks. So I didn't miss it by making a wrong choice, you can only find it by coincidence. Well, I am too lazy to search for easter eggs, so I am glad I found those in the image directory.

One more thing came up my mind. I am not at all against Ellie experimenting with make-up. Most girls do. But in my opinion she looks best without most of it. My wife is (not entirely coincidentally) a redhead. She always dyes her eyebrows and eyelashes because without it you can hardly see them. And that is all she needs, I have a beautiful wife:love:. Ok, that is about all make-up advise I can give to anyone :D.

And I gave away why I like Ellie.

Reactions: Namco15

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't see how that's cowardly, a bit odd sure, but not cowardly. At breakfast the next day he could joke about expecting her to join him again to subtly get the point across that he doesn't mind without letting on he overheard them.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I found about this game looking at the latest updates and just played it.

The first impression is great. The characters look nice and original. The story starts fine I guess and the history behind it is very interesting and makes me want to learn more about it.

For the technical part I'm bluffed by the originality of the models. So many games have plain skin that doesn't look human at all and that ruins everything. This is just fine here. I was particularly pleased with how you took care of the mother. She actually looks older without being less beautiful. Your work on the skin is one of the best I've seen around. The only thing that I find a bit overdone is the thigh gap of the two girls. They don't look anorexic to me so aren't they supposed to have a bit more flesh on the legs ?

I know that the modeling issues that I mentioned in the spoiler may be tricky at best, but it's just my contribution to attempt to help make the models more anatomically correct. Of course if those design are intended please say so and I'll keep quiet about that. I'm not nagging or anything, just trying to fully explain my thoughts and comments.

I also hope that you can find someone to proofread a bit more the texts. I'm not a native english-speaking person myself and not reading the text out loud makes the (few) texts with mistakes a bit difficult to read and I loose the immersion into the story.

Even with it's little youth flaws, I find this game one of the best around so please keep it up.
First of all: thanks for taking the time to write up your thoughts! It's quite nice to get a bit more insight into peoples thoughts about the game and I'm always willing to improve, so any hint is welcome :)

Jada is a bit skinny on purpose and I think Ellie is relatively normal (a bit underdeveloped though). The gaps, yeah I like gaps xD Jada's thigh gap is a bit much, but it is the result of the (tons of) morphs I used to make her look more skinny. I tried a lot to fix it, even edited her for some scenes, but the way it is now is the best I could come up with :/
Ellie is missing the cameltoe in some scenes because I remove the genitals sometimes to reduce render times, they are quite heavy polygons and texture-wise and sometimes I simply forget to attach them again if they aren't visible directly in the scene^^

For the pills I think you misinterpreted the news. They where talking about a serum, not pills. This is actually a innuendo, or joke reference to other games like the one you mentioned :p
Thanks again :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't see how that's cowardly, a bit odd sure, but not cowardly. At breakfast the next day he could joke about expecting her to join him again to subtly get the point across that he doesn't mind without letting on he overheard them.
Yeah you got me thinking of the wrong word, it's not cowardly of course.
Talking about it at breakfast would have been a possibility though.
edit: this goes Rycharde as well^^

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm
4.40 star(s) 203 Votes