Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
What a nice little gem we have here. Do you plan on different routes for each character? It seems to be a love/healing route and a mindbreak route I would assume.

There are a few things I worry about:
- Down the line, it could be very difficult to write a story with a mute girl. I hope you can pull this of
- I hope you don't rush things, I see this a slow corruption game, the whole "Grab her right in the Pussy" was too fast for me

Overall, I really like what you do, so I support you with a little bit on Patreon. Keep it up!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
corruption game
That's the tag I was trying to ignore.

Not a fan of corruption games in general. I gave this one go because me and Rec spoke about the lesbian side of things a while back and I was interested to see how he'd handle it.

Turns out I really liked the characters too and the dyke side of things is looking good to me too.

I'll just have to see how deep the rabbit hole goes with the corruption thing.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
What a nice little gem we have here. Do you plan on different routes for each character? It seems to be a love/healing route and a mindbreak route I would assume.

There are a few things I worry about:
- Down the line, it could be very difficult to write a story with a mute girl. I hope you can pull this of
- I hope you don't rush things, I see this a slow corruption game, the whole "Grab her right in the Pussy" was too fast for me

Overall, I really like what you do, so I support you with a little bit on Patreon. Keep it up!
Thanks, I don't intend to rush things, I'm taking the time I need :)
Don't think too much about the corruption thing, it won't be the usual "you'll become my bimbo slave fucktoy" thing ;)

So MC + Ellie are real siblings ?
And Rachel is not Ellie's mother, just a woman who lived with their dad?
Rachel is Ellie's mother, who lived with MC's Dad.

Reactions: Namco15

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Groping Rachel: I don't know I fell about groping a drugged woman... But it was a one time thing so I'll let it slide.
I have a pretty strong drug-play fetish, and it seemed like a bit much to me too. Moving too fast, certainly.
I don't think if this has been discussed before, but I kind of hope that we won't lewd her, I wouldn't mind if everything we did with her was just headpatting her; since, without knowing what made her snap, she doesn't seem strong enough to handle a fast moving sexual relationship, so either that or make her the slowest burn in adult gaming history.
It has been mentioned but not really discussed, and I don't really get it. I mean, I get her evoking a protective feeling, I get wanting to be kind and gentle with her, but have you missed that she's literally been humping our leg? She wants it bad, and besides being careful not to move too fast for her I don't see why we shouldn't give her what she wants. That said, oh god yes to the headpatting.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I don’t think we should worry to much about Ellie being corrupted. To me she appears to be a girl who likes to explore. I think the MC is getting a hard time if he would try to stop her.

Reactions: Namco15

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If MC is the reason she snapped and what led to her not talking. Why wouldn't she talk to him when he's back? She doesn't seem to have anything against him, so it isn't a situation of her hating him.

Reactions: SoiCowboy
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes