GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
i know what u mean, Ellie is almost to cute to lewd. but still.. i think ur more or less alone in the "dont lewd ellie" ship:D

And the sexual relationship is miles away anyway i guess, since all we saw are one of her nipples.

I pretty much hope that by the end of the year we are going so see her naked, or atleast getting some hand action.

btw recreation , where is the tail attached to? :sneaky:
I vote for the petition to never lewd Ellie ever! Only head pats are allowed :)

Eddy85

Jan 13, 2019
did leaving Ellie alone make her so traumatized by her? or how? if so .. why doesn't MC understand this?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You know how proud a father is when his child's first words are "daddy", maybe hers will be "fuck me, daddy".
I'm not sure the MC is really old enough for that to feel right, but if she starts calling him that it could make me prefer him to the female MC.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
To be honest, I'm not usually a fan of this style of game, and was expecting something a bit darker based on the name and tags. I'm glad I gave it a try anyway, because I've really liked the story so far. Not sure if I've much to say that hasn't already been said though.

I'm really glad for the option to have a Female MC. I don't know why, but I really loathe playing Male MC's, even on a story framed like this, where the focus is heavily on the other characters. It's nice having the option to do so, even if it doesn't change a lot.

I love the little details and blemishes on the characters. Makes them look that much hotter. The quality of the renders alone is enough to keep me interested.

I really like how cute Ellie is, while being slightly unnerving at times, conveys that she's slightly "off" pretty well. I'm in the "do not lewd" camp, unless that three-way with Jada comes up. I'm running back through the topic now and am surprised to see she hasn't been mentioned much, because I'm looking forward to screwing her silly. I'm a fan of shorter and smaller-proportioned women but without going loli, and they hit the mark nicely.

Mystery-wise, I'm also pretty interested to see just what's going on here. Kat's (I get the feeling she wouldn't like that shortening of her name) hostility seems unusual, would like to see what's behind it. With a Male MC I'd assume she's projecting the sins of the father onto them, but maybe there's something different there; Another memory the MC is repressing, maybe? I also really want to see what's going on in those therapy sessions. And why Ellie's mute and fakes technological illiteracy. And really what the fuck's going on with Rachel.

If I had to complain about anything (and I'm kinda reaching here), it's the clothes. I think Ellie and Jada's "relaxed" outfits are maybe the least favourite I've seen so far. Not that I expect them to change or anything, just my opinion. I liked the detail of Ellie putting on shorts for Kat's sessions but wasn't too big a fan of the grey top. Same with the writing on Jada's top (though I do like the leather jacket and the rest of it).

Also, I did notice a couple of pictures in the game files which I don't think I saw, despite a few playthroughs (inc. a quick one as a Male MC): A spanking bit between Jada and Ellie, a clip of Ellie looking at cakes, and one of a picture of her taken with a phone, wearing a character hoodie thing. Are these not in the game or did I just miss them?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I really think it will get darker. How about this "plot-line" (just spit-balling..): Rachel deliberately traumatized Ellie to get the MC back in the house, remorseful and feeling guilty, so that she can torment him and finally break him cause he is his father´s son ... and this Katherine-character supports her in this plot, for how else would she know so much about Rachel´s past relationship ... they both probably met during Rachel´s therapy ... or even more twisted they are (step-)sisters ... would that not be a crazy twist?;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
im against that petition
I have an extra dungeon in my basement for people like you :devilish:

Should we add Prii to this petition? Hmmmmm :unsure:
I actually have no problem with it! Prii is too cute, though she isn't as adorable as Ellie. Prii is a devil you know ;)

I'm not sure the MC is really old enough for that to feel right, but if she starts calling him that it could make me prefer him to the female MC.
Well in Haley's story the sister calls her brother daddy. It is a term like sugar daddy, but you also have this play of a daddy and his baby-girl for example.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Also, I did notice a couple of pictures in the game files which I don't think I saw, despite a few playthroughs (inc. a quick one as a Male MC): A spanking bit between Jada and Ellie, a clip of Ellie looking at cakes, and one of a picture of her taken with a phone, wearing a character hoodie thing. Are these not in the game or did I just miss them?
The spanking bit is when Ellie and Jada help MC unpack the boxes. Ellie looking at cakes is a render I did a while ago to test the environment and I liked it so much that I put it in the folder as a reminder to do a small scene with it.
The last one:
That's one of the first render I ever made with Ellie. The model has changed since but the render was meant to appear in scene that is still going to happen like I planned it back then. And yes, she is using her present to take and send that photo
Some are in favour, some against. But what if Ellie gets annoyed of being headpatted and wants to lewd you? She might burn down the house, with you in it, if you resist.
She is so cute .:love:
She might just drag MC to GhostPhil 's basement xD

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
my safe word is "Apples" :devilish:
Safewords won't work if you're gagged!
Exactly! And as he likes apples that much the gag will look like an apple :devilish: As much as I am a supporter of safeword in every play, some people just can't be allowed to get one :devilish:

Some are in favour, some against. But what if Ellie gets annoyed of being headpatted and wants to lewd you? She might burn down the house, with you in it, if you resist.
She is so cute .:love:
Well she is a redhead and we all know how firy redheads are. They tend to burn down houses ;) But that is their privilegue! And such a cuty as Ellie will never get annoyed of headpatting! She is just like a cat, that need a lot of snuggeling, cuddeling and attention :)

She might just drag MC to @GhostPhil 's basement xD
My basement is huge and full with fun tools :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes