GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Look at what u have done recreation

rather than people do want to lewd a character as fast as possible...
here actually, they DONT want to lewd her..

you did an amazing job with creating ellie!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know a character is perfect, when you don't want to lewd her/him :sneaky:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I really think it will get darker. How about this "plot-line" (just spit-balling..): Rachel deliberately traumatized Ellie to get the MC back in the house, remorseful and feeling guilty, so that she can torment him and finally break him cause he is his father´s son ... and this Katherine-character supports her in this plot, for how else would she know so much about Rachel´s past relationship ... they both probably met during Rachel´s therapy ... or even more twisted they are (step-)sisters ... would that not be a crazy twist?;)
Hey recreation you may use this plot-line if you like .. haha ... no royalty required ... haha ...:p

Reactions: recreation

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
And such a cuty as Ellie will never get annoyed of headpatting! She is just like a cat, that need a lot of snuggeling, cuddeling and attention :)
FYI, just a few minutes ago I had to chase two fucking (I mean really fucking) cats out of my garden. They fell off the roof of my shed and were ruining my raspberry bushes. Cats have extremely wild sex habits.

Ellie gets cuter the more I think of her :love:.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
FYI, just a few minutes ago I had to chase two fucking (I mean really fucking) cats out of my garden. They fell off the roof of my shed and were ruining my raspberry bushes. Cats have extremely wild sex habits.

Ellie gets cuter the more I think of her :love:.
There is a lake right behind the apartment in BM, if they fall from the roof, the fall into the water. Cats hate water *hisss* :ROFLMAO:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
The spanking bit is when Ellie and Jada help MC unpack the boxes. Ellie looking at cakes is a render I did a while ago to test the environment and I liked it so much that I put it in the folder as a reminder to do a small scene with it.
Aha, I must have just missed the first one, as I do remember that overall scene, just not that bit. I suspected that the cake shop one wasn't actually included yet as nothing else had come up about it, but the outfit looks like it might be cute. The phone pic I wasn't sure of considering it seemed like it would naturally be a one-shot and could have come up near the end of content. Though in my defence, I only got to page ~30 on here last night before I gave up on being awake. But eh, anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more! Just... slightly disappointed that I've discovered this shortly after an update rather than just before, lol.

Reactions: recreation

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Looks awsome, nice chars choice between male or female was really nice. But I dont get why they hate Rachel so much, its annoying when she/he always says Im hate this bitch so much. WTF why its anger me that I dont know why, I short step back why she/he hates her so much was very good. When this only come to a point after the game and play Rachel´s story, then it was so wrong. I hope its not so that was then a big mistake from the dev.

But otherwise I love the game the really lovely chars and the good conservations between then.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well in Haley's story the sister calls her brother daddy. It is a term like sugar daddy, but you also have this play of a daddy and his baby-girl for example.
I know, it just feels a bit more natural to me when there's a bit more of an age difference. Not necessarily literally old enough to be her father, but the impression I get here is that the MC is early to mid twenties. Five years or so isn't all that much older.
And Haley's story, hmm? I tried that one when it came out but it was slow to get started so I set it aside for a while; I should go back and try it again.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Looks awsome, nice chars choice between male or female was really nice. But I dont get why they hate Rachel so much, its annoying when she/he always says Im hate this bitch so much. WTF why its anger me that I dont know why, I short step back why she/he hates her so much was very good. When this only come to a point after the game and play Rachel´s story, then it was so wrong. I hope its not so that was then a big mistake from the dev.

But otherwise I love the game the really lovely chars and the good conservations between then.
Thanks, even though I'm not sure I've understood all of your comment :unsure:

Master of Puppets MC left shortly after he/she went "adult", that's been 6 years ago from where the story starts.

Reactions: Namco15

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

You do know Rachel was abusive towards the Mc when she was a child right?

Those memories of the MC being screamed at were from Rachel.

That's why the MC hates her. It is all explained I don't get how you missed it.

Rachel completely destroyed the MC's childhood.

Edit - I say she because I only play female MC. Obviously it would be he to those that don't.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes