Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I can’t recall the actual text, but I continued playing, of course. You cheeky dev!

I did see the eye and used it. There were similar things in other games I played recently, so it was no surprise to me. Works excellent.

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
Mate your writing is seriously top notch. I am really enjoying this little world you have created. I am becoming emotionally attached. I am very eager for the continuation of this project. I pray for smooth sailing till end of development. Good luck my friend!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Okay, by now most of you should have played the update. I have two questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) I played until it ran out of content and kicked me back to the main menu.
2) Yes, yes, and hell to the yes. I even rolled back so I could like it some more.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Gonna def give props for the Jada scene. I've seen a few people try and animate pussy licking and it always looks off to me. Some do it great, some not so much.

Even from the angle she was at you managed to make it look good. It aint easy to eat pussy from that angle.
And it was a nightmare to set up, but I'm quite happy with the result as well :)

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
You do know Rachel was abusive towards the Mc when she was a child right?

Those memories of the MC being screamed at were from Rachel.

That's why the MC hates her. It is all explained I don't get how you missed it.

Rachel completely destroyed the MC's childhood.

Edit - I say she because I only play female MC. Obviously it would be he to those that don't.
Thx for the info, after a couple off sleeps and dreams what happends it get clearer why she hates her.

Reactions: recreation

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
Okay, by now most of you should have played the update. I have two questions:
1st question, I didn't noticed the cliffhanger, I usually continue and read everything until the closing of the program, so yes.
2nd question, yep, the eye was a new feature I was kinda fearful of using at first but then found what was the use and used it several times to feel the events in all the camera positions. It is a very good feature.

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
I really like those features, but if u want to be sure it that it will be seen, maybe at the start add one page with something like "if u see this eye in the corner, click on it for additional angles/scenes".
you know, like a 1 page tutorial:p

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I went past the cliffhanger and I saw the eye and clicked on it. I liked it. Putting in slurping sounds would make me like it twice as much.

8===D ------ ;)
I'll add sounds over time ;)

I really like those features, but if u want to be sure it that it will be seen, maybe at the start add one page with something like "if u see this eye in the corner, click on it for additional angles/scenes".
you know, like a 1 page tutorial:p
I actually don't like these kind of tutorials at the start of a game, I'd prefer to introduce them when the time is right in game. Maybe a simple "click me" with an arrow pointing towards the eye will be enough^^

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
Depends on what I can find^^
yeah, that's the problem maybe^^ just some generic sounds, which some games are using, aren't really good.....and to be good, you would need different ones for each charachter, which is quite hard, i guess - unless you'll find some voice actresses (costs money probably).......and it also has to fit the character :unsure::censored:

Reactions: Namco15
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes