Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Is that wierd save bug that was also happening in a new game fixed?

Also, the game is pretty linear, the mod is just a convenience, not essential like some games. Usually the choice is between being a randy asshole or just randy.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Is that wierd save bug that was also happening in a new game fixed?

Also, the game is pretty linear, the mod is just a convenience, not essential like some games. Usually the choice is between being a randy asshole or just randy.
While playing, I noticed that some items in the rooms are only available on certain days, and there are events on the map that only occur if you visit in a specific order. I mention this because, during my first playthrough, I always left the factory for last, but the second time I played, visiting the factory earlier triggered a new event. Now I'm not sure if it was due to the 'time of the visit' or some action I took that day that triggered it.

Reactions: SamWinters

Lorudo2

Jul 5, 2021
Here's me happy and hoping it was an actual update, and it was just an update from beta to release without any new content :<

The waiting continues!

Reactions: IPsycho

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Don't know if this question is asked earlier but just wanted to know if Maggy in this VN is the same one in Alternate Existence.
There are many similarities like same model, same name, same occupation, even the font style for her name is also same.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't know if this question is asked earlier but just wanted to know if Maggy in this VN is the same one in Alternate Existence.
There are many similarities like same model, same name, same occupation, even the font style for her name is also same.
nope, just co-incidence.

Reactions: Leon Blaze

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
So if I am reading this correctly, if my game still ends after Hannah I have the wrong version? or do I need to restart? I tried to find info in the posts but I am not sure

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
v0.9
- ~1600 Render
- 24 Animations
- Several bug fixes and adjustments
- New settings
- Fixed and expanded some older scenes
- Removed the color picker, since it was more trouble than worth it (added other settings in it's place, nothin fancy though)
- I got most older saves to work again, but there will still be some that won't work and that won't change with the next update either.
Anyone know what older scenes were fixed and explanded?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Damn Rachel is so hot, I hope once she does get involved wiht the other girls she's not too passive, I want her to go full on lez-dom with Jada and really become her Mommy... hell all 3 of the other girls should be below her in the pecking order, though I think even with the pills getting her to accept Ellie might be a push.

• Angry
Reactions: Daddy-S
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes