Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Based on what I've read in some posts, it seems that Sancho had some issues where he lives, apparently due to a hurricane. His area was without electricity, which is why he seems to be missing.
Thanks for the info, lets hope he is alright and can bet back to normal sailings soon,ggs.

Reactions: tmu500

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Florida? Hurricane Debbie just happened... it was pretty bad over there. Saw it in Cleetus McFarland's video.
Pretty sure he mentioned somewhere he lives in Texas, which the eastern portion got hit by hurricane Beryl. That region was still experiencing power outages last I checked.

Reactions: TheFurs

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Played to end of v0.9 but I seemed to have missed the scene with Steph and Jacky in the bar. It appears in the Scenes Gallery but how do you active this sequence in the game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Played to end of v0.9 but I seemed to have missed the scene with Steph and Jacky in the bar. It appears in the Scenes Gallery but how do you active this sequence in the game?
possibly missed it cause you followed 1 of your girl's (quite a while ago) and didn't goto bar.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Can i not share Rachel with this Maggy person or will it always be forced?
In standard route Rachel just tells the MC that Maggy is now just a friend. In harem route you have the option to either choose that you are OK with Rachel dating Maggy or say that she is hot and you understand (why Rachel fell for her). Then there is no mention of Rachel continuing to date her. You basically admit that you want to sleep with Maggy.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes