Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I feel like in some kind of dream... or inception. Combine that with the weird NTR stuff going on...
Is it 'coded' to show the date you play, or it's just some coinkydink? Monday the 20 january?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: A bit later, Rachel just said she was going to take Ellie shopping(tomorrow) & Ellie tend to oversleep on weekend... So I guess it's coded that way. So strange to play a VN with real life date tracking :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: pgm_01 and Namco15

erkper

May 16, 2018
I feel like in some kind of dream... or inception. Combine that with the weird NTR stuff going on...
Is it 'coded' to show the date you play, or it's just some coinkydink? Monday the 20 january?
Edit: A bit later, Rachel just said she was going to take Ellie shopping(tomorrow) & Ellie tend to oversleep on weekend... So I guess it's coded that way. So strange to play a VN with real life date tracking :)
That recreation, he's a crafty one... :cool:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just a simple hack to read all your personal data... err I mean your system time :ROFLMAO:
It's just a little easter egg. Once upon a time I thought about making the game use the real time and date, but that doesn't work with how the story progresses, so I scratched that and just left that tiny bit of code for Ellies birthday ;)

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
If no bugs were found in the test version approximately how much work would the update require before it's ready to be released?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If no bugs were found in the test version approximately how much work would the update require before it's ready to be released?

I don't expect many bugs in this update, and bug fixing usually doesn't take much time, a few days maybe. The problem is that not all the renders are done yet, and rendering does take time. As I said before, the update will arrive this month, but I can't say for sure when exactly.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't expect many bugs in this update, and bug fixing usually doesn't take much time, a few days maybe. The problem is that not all the renders are done yet, and rendering does take time. As I said before, the update will arrive this month, but I can't say for sure when exactly.
Even with the missing renders, it's still the hottest update yet! :love::p

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
recreation i have 4 pledges tonight yet you are the the only one who only takes payment on the 1st you may wish to correct this.the other three took today and will take again on 1st.your losing funds which we are willing to give if you update regularly

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation i have 4 pledges tonight yet you are the the only one who only takes payment on the 1st you may wish to correct this.the other three took today and will take again on 1st.your losing funds which we are willing to give if you update regularly
Thank you!
Are you talking about upfront charge?
I acually don't like upfront charge, but I had two people droping out immediately after I was giving out a test version... :( I'll think about it.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you!
Are you talking about upfront charge?
I acually don't like upfront charge, but I had two people droping out immediately after I was giving out a test version... :( I'll think about it.
I really don't think any of your patrons would mind you charging upfront, most devs do it that way now anyway because of the number of hit and runs.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I really don't think any of your patrons would mind you charging upfront, most devs do it that way now anyway because of the number of hit and runs.
Shit, I've been guilty of that once or twice but it was more out of importance than ripping a dev off. Others are like, SWEET no charge up front....."lol I cancel this shit and get it for free"
But I've NEVER joined and canceled right away...Usually the day before the 1st once I realized shits gonna go sideways for me financially.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: recreation

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
Shit, I've been guilty of that once or twice but it was more out of importance than ripping a dev off. Others are like, SWEET no charge up front....."lol I cancel this shit and get it for free"
But I've NEVER joined and canceled right away...Usually the day before the 1st once I realized shits gonna go sideways for me financially.
I know how you feel, I was supporting recreation for a short time but had to drop it due to financial reasons. Went a full month between jobs when I was supposed to start my new one immediately. Hopefully in the next week or two I'll be back to supporting. This is my favorite game on here!

4.40 star(s) 206 Votes