Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I played this VN some time ago and of course as usual the save don't work so i had to use an old save. But well i found myself back in that maze hell clicking here and there to find the next step. Then i gave up after a while, i just can't stand those free roaming game anymore, it's getting on my nerves. Why some devs think it's a good idea to piss off people by making them run around the house clicking on everything. I'm too old for that, i don't have time to waste with this. I loved the story but in this way i just can't go on.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just played the new update on steam (had to restart but no big deal) I always kind of suspected that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit - I also had that Rachel bug near the end

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I haven't played this since March last year; I was surprised I only got 45 minutes of new content after 13 months. I guess I'll wait until next year to play again. 5 star game but slow/small updates. :(

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I don't know if it's been addressed yet, but I think I found a spelling error, or at least I only know it as "citizens".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I played this VN some time ago and of course as usual the save don't work so i had to use an old save. But well i found myself back in that maze hell clicking here and there to find the next step. Then i gave up after a while, i just can't stand those free roaming game anymore, it's getting on my nerves. Why some devs think it's a good idea to piss off people by making them run around the house clicking on everything. I'm too old for that, i don't have time to waste with this. I loved the story but in this way i just can't go on.
you hardly need to click much. It tells you where to look

Reactions: afterlights

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, and he had to get there first. Meaning, he'd have passed the living room, then the MC room to get there :)
I don't think so, if you look out of the windows on that side of the house, there's a balcony and a drop. He would have had to climb up to see in either of the windows, you can't see in them just by walking past. If he tried Ellie's window first, then dropped back down when he heard Kath scream, he wouldn't have seen anything. Why he didn't expect anyone to come out looking for him is another matter, but we already established that he's crazy.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes