I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
If MC is the reason she snapped and what led to her not talking. Why wouldn't she talk to him when he's back? She doesn't seem to have anything against him, so it isn't a situation of her hating him.
I thought it was something that happened after the MC left. I might be misremembering though.

Reactions: Mytez

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If MC is the reason she snapped and what led to her not talking. Why wouldn't she talk to him when he's back? She doesn't seem to have anything against him, so it isn't a situation of her hating him.
It was after MC left. She went missing for a couple of days and when they found her she was traumatised.

She had no physical damage but she's obviously seen something or possibly been threatened and she has spoken since.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Iirc the incident that caused her to stop talking happened some time after the MC left. So I don’t think he/she caused it. Him/her leaving might have contributed though.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The trauma from that made her a mute.

There is actually a condition similar to what she seems to have, which starts in childhood where they can talk but dont because they are so anxious. Selective mutism, where she only talks around people she is comfortable with, aka Jada. Even if she likes someone, like MC, she wont talk to them.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
It may be a (subconscious) habit or Ellie wants to test MC or make sure the MC is the kind person she knows from before. <shrug>

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You know how proud a father is when his child's first words are "daddy", maybe hers will be "fuck me, daddy".
:eek: She's far too innocent to use language like that! :eek: She might just about manage one of her cute little scowls and a grunt before pulling you towards her (either by your cock or your tits, depending on the MC) ;):whistle:

Reactions: Namco15 and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Or "fuck me, Mommy." Course the female MC is kinky enough where it would turn her on. ;)
Fuck, I always forget that there's a female MC.

:eek: She's far too innocent to use language like that! :eek: She might just about manage one of her cute little scowls and a grunt before pulling you towards her (either by your cock or your tits, depending on the MC) ;):whistle:
Or she gets naked, locks her eyes with ours, slowly crawls towards our bed and falls sleep while we headpat her.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes