Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Don't know if the Game Developer likes Happy Ends or not. But for sure, it would be great when Ellie can talk again in the End and Rachel don't have the Blackouts anymore. And of course that everyone will be happy to be together.

Of course, there should also be the "Bad Ending" (the Story of Ellies Missing as child is a strong hint for a bad ending). But yeah, all in all, it is a "Family reconect Game" so there should be a really good ending like my suggestion above.

Hope the next Update will be great.

Reactions: recreation

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Don't know if the Game Developer likes Happy Ends or not. But for sure, it would be great when Ellie can talk again in the End and Rachel don't have the Blackouts anymore. And of course that everyone will be happy to be together.

Of course, there should also be the "Bad Ending" (the Story of Ellies Missing as child is a strong hint for a bad ending). But yeah, all in all, it is a "Family reconect Game" so there should be a really good ending like my suggestion above.

Hope the next Update will be great.
Nah the ending is already written, little Ellie goes full yandere and cuts off the MC's and everyone else's heads to keep as trophies

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
dev i would like to ask one question till chapter 3 the storyline was good but you turned into sandbox not much content from the

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
update already released?
Maybe/possibly next week.

dev i would like to ask one question till chapter 3 the storyline was good but you turned into sandbox not much content from the
What's the question?

Btw I didn't turn it into sandbox, the freeroaming part is very minimalistic, it's only there if you can actually do something on the map. This was also planned from the beginning.

tinytinayolo

Sep 10, 2018
View attachment 274537

Overview:
Your childhood was a mess, your mom died when you were a little child, soon your father started drinking and to see woman... differently.
When he found a new girlfirend, things slowly started to get out of hand.
You also changed, you did stupid things, had fights with other kids, trouble in school and with the law, but never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, and things didn't really get better, you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time goes by you manage to build a normal life and all the bad memories start to faint and become foggy.
But will it stay that way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated:2020-02-01
Release Date: 2020-02-01
Developer: recreation F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Other game: Nya, Weird shit is going to happen
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -

Others: Unofficial Compressed*
Extras:

[Unofficial] italian translation thx to Lavoisier
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. thanks OEJ for the compression

FAN SIGNATURES

View attachment 272849 View attachment 272850 View attachment 272851 View attachment 272852 View attachment 272854 View attachment 316540 View attachment 316541 View attachment 316544 View attachment 355337 View attachment 355338 View attachment 355339
on the patreon it says that they released 0.5 for testing when will we get a newer version

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
on the patreon it says that they released 0.5 for testing when will we get a newer version
I'll probably need a few more days to render the last images, then I'll have to check what has to be fixed, so I'm expecting about a week or so to finish the update. Maybe a few days more, maybe a few days less.

nod24

May 4, 2017
I want more brain-breaking stories and less: grind, puzzles, animations, ...

And of course good pictures, and not stupidly - dick fucking pussy full screen ... as if you were being poked in there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I want more brain-breaking stories and less: grind, puzzles, animations, ...

And of course good pictures, and not stupidly - dick fucking pussy full screen ... as if you were being poked in there.
Yeah, it's my number one desire in games - a well written story that has thought behind it. Seems to be incredibly rare though.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I really enjoyed this. The personality of Ellie is great. She kind of reminds me of the feral kid in the Mad Max 2.

There a few scenes where I wished she had more expression in her eyes. Forget which scene it was but in one frame she is staring at you and the next she is smiling but the eyes remain the same. It is a minor detail but makes big difference. You did nail it in the scene where you go to get her for the party. Hop in bed *surprised* Talk at party *sadden* Cake and Presents *indifferent* Your gift *happy* All with the eyes.

I was impressed with the attention to detail with background actors. You had people moving around and not just standing still. I even notice the coffee shop girl checking out the MC a couple of times when talking to Rachel. But then there was times where the MC was talking to 2 girls at once and between frame only one would move. Same as the eyes and mouth smile. Looks strange if not both change. I was looking at the image folder and noticed you even had the MC reflection on the door knob. I missed that in the play through. Now that's detail.

Enough of the boohooing of things at would have doubled your workload and give the (probably) very unpopular option to triple it. :p I think you should have drawn out the story a little bit more. What I mean is maybe play a little more Cat-n-Mouse with Katherine. Also, with Ellie could have been more creepy stalker. Maybe the first time you woke up, instead of being in bed have her at the foot of the bed just staring at you. Add her holding a stuff animal for creepiness. Each morning have her getting closer until she is finally in bed. But this your story and I am just here to enjoy the ride.

Oh one last thing. Speaking of the Image Folder. Panda PJs-Please say that coming in v0.5 :love:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I really enjoyed this. The personality of Ellie is great. She kind of reminds me of the feral kid in the Mad Max 2.

There a few scenes where I wished she had more expression in her eyes. Forget which scene it was but in one frame she is staring at you and the next she is smiling but the eyes remain the same. It is a minor detail but makes big difference. You did nail it in the scene where you go to get her for the party. Hop in bed *surprised* Talk at party *sadden* Cake and Presents *indifferent* Your gift *happy* All with the eyes.

I was impressed with the attention to detail with background actors. You had people moving around and not just standing still. I even notice the coffee shop girl checking out the MC a couple of times when talking to Rachel. But then there was times where the MC was talking to 2 girls at once and between frame only one would move. Same as the eyes and mouth smile. Looks strange if not both change. I was looking at the image folder and noticed you even had the MC reflection on the door knob. I missed that in the play through. Now that's detail.

Enough of the boohooing of things at would have doubled your workload and give the (probably) very unpopular option to triple it. :p I think you should have drawn out the story a little bit more. What I mean is maybe play a little more Cat-n-Mouse with Katherine. Also, with Ellie could have been more creepy stalker. Maybe the first time you woke up, instead of being in bed have her at the foot of the bed just staring at you. Add her holding a stuff animal for creepiness. Each morning have her getting closer until she is finally in bed. But this your story and I am just here to enjoy the ride.

Oh one last thing. Speaking of the Image Folder. Panda PJs-Please say that coming in v0.5 :love:
Thanks a lot!
Yeah I love details, and I'd love to add more of them, but there's the time factor. There are times where you get the feeling that someone sit's behind your back with a knife ready to stab you when you don't hurry up and release an update xD

I agree with the Katherine part, it feels a bit rushed, but at that time I was way behing my shedule and wanted to (finally) get things going with her. Not the best decision I've made lol, but it is how it is now^^

Ellie sleeping in MC's bed on first day was meant to surprise the player, same as it did the MC, it wasn't meant to be creepy or slow building. I wanted to show that she's not a "normal" girl, without going the ... well, normal route (if you want to call it that) lol

Sorry, no panda PJ's, 0.5 is fixed by now^^

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Ellie sleeping in MC's bed on first day was meant to surprise the player, same as it did the MC, it wasn't meant to be creepy or slow building. I wanted to show that she's not a "normal" girl, without going the ... well, normal route (if you want to call it that) lol
Still going with the theory she's a psycho, next bad end can have her run out of the room, like the first sex scene, but she runs back in with a knife to kill the MC

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes