RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks a lot :)

Actually, a lot of people seem to have skipped the game initially, the old description might've been a reason for that, or the rape tag, I'm not exactly sure, but you're definitely not the only one :unsure:

Regarding Ellie I can tell you that she is a perfectly normal teen, aside from her not speaking and being a bit naive. It's not like she would let you take advantage of her anyway ;)

I was actually thinking about including Jada's mom into the (optional) LI pool initially, but I haven't made up my mind yet and I kinda forgot about it tbh. We'll see how things go, she will show up a few more times anyway storywise, so maybe I'll do something "more", but please don't take that as a definitive commitment.
Don't think Jada would apreciate knowing that Jill is fingering her mom. :LOL: :LOL:

About Ellie i believe it's the contrary, she is the one taking advantage everytime her sister goes to sleep. :p:p

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Don't think Jada would apreciate knowing that Jill is fingering her mom. :LOL: :LOL:
I don't know. Jada is wild. I could see her initially being upset and then coming to the conclusion that she found it kind of hot. I could also see her finding it hot right away and watching. Alternatively, that could be the act that finally makes her jealous. She's an amazing and unpredictable character, so it could go many ways with her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Actually, a lot of people seem to have skipped the game initially, the old description might've been a reason for that, or the rape tag, I'm not exactly sure, but you're definitely not the only one :unsure:
I remember when I first checked out your game way back at the beginning and of course, I was a little sceptical about that tag being there I tend to avoid games that have that tag but my mind was put at ease with the whole story and the humour and sure what Ellie has been doing with the MC is debatable if it was the other way around I think there would be a much bigger outcry.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I could see her initially being upset and then coming to the conclusion that she found it kind of hot.
Well, maybe she's already thinking about it with all the lewd and incestuous stuff going on in her (MC's and Ellie's) life xD

I was a little sceptical about that tag being there
Yeah I'm sure a lot of people are, that's why I was protesting against that tag at the beginning and I'm still waiting for a better tag system...
and sure what Ellie has been doing with the MC is debatable if it was the other way around I think there would be a much bigger outcry.
Ooooh yes lol. I was just about to say that both, Ellie and the MC have the genes of their father, but that would give the wrong picture, so let's just say they both know what they want and especially Ellie doesn't take shortcuts while MC is a bit more reserved and (sometimes over-)analyzing...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She might be. I have to see how things roll out. Right now, I'm favoring both Katie and Jada. Being pretty early on, I realize this could change with any given update.
They're all good so far for me, but I have my eyes set on Ellie and Rachel because lesbian incest is so rare and I am going to take full advantage of it here. :BootyTime:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
recreation Been meaning to ask you how things are going. When last we spoke here in April you mentioned things being tough after losing your job and then the covid stuff really started to hit, so is everything as good as it can be for you just now?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation Been meaning to ask you how things are going. When last we spoke here in April you mentioned things being tough after losing your job and then the covid stuff really started to hit, so is everything as good as it can be for you just now?
No big change on my side and chances to find work are still low thx to corona, but thanks for asking^^

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Every little bit, right? Hopefully, this helps a bit.

Congratulations!
You're now a patron of Bad Memories Games
Lol, yes every little bit helps, thx a ton!

No problems, buddy. As long as you're staying safe, that's the main thing right now. You do good work with this game and we're all rooting for you. (y)

Stay strong, brother. :giggle:
I'm not striking my colors, don't worry. I get by somehow^^

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Lol, I actually had to look up what that means. :ROFLMAO: But I'm sure you won't do that, wasn't trying to suggest otherwise.
Me too lol, I didn't know a good term in english xD
Okay, let's make sure no one else has to look it up: I'm not giving up, and even though it's not as easy as it used to be, I was able to make ends meet every month so far.
I mean, I have to buy cheap coffee, but that's okay, at least I can still afford coffee xD
:unsure: ...I think I could use one now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Me too lol, I didn't know a good term in english xD
Okay, let's make sure no one else has to look it up: I'm not giving up, and even though it's not as easy as it used to be, I was able to make ends meet every month so far.
I mean, I have to buy cheap coffee, but that's okay, at least I can still afford coffee xD
:unsure: ...I think I could use one now.
Throw in the towel, raise the white flag, throw up my hands, walk away from the table, all good phrases for "giving up" that I'm sure you'll never have to say. :censored:

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes