recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well this is a pirate site you could just tell us what mp3's to pirate and put into the requisite folder with the requisite name and hell you could trigger entire songs........

But that is what I was thinking earlier as likely WAY too complicated.
I forgot what game did that where they said they imagined some certain music for a scene but left it to the player to get the song.... I want to say The Intoxicating Flavor but I truly cannot recall right now
I imagine the doom soundtrack as background music :sneaky:

am i a horrible person for wanting to bang to shit outta her :love:
Yes you are, but so am I lol

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
can't really compare the music sounds from back then to what they are nowadays
I compare with the games I've played, I don't like most of the music used and when looking for royalty free songs they're what you usually find.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I compare with the games I've played, I don't like most of the music used and when looking for royalty free songs they're what you usually find.
cool i get that .... i was just comparing songs from games back then and now ... i have a few really old game ... its a wonder they still play ... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: recreation

alyath

May 31, 2020
Well this is a pirate site you could just tell us what mp3's to pirate and put into the requisite folder with the requisite name and hell you could trigger entire songs........

But that is what I was thinking earlier as likely WAY too complicated.
I forgot what game did that where they said they imagined some certain music for a scene but left it to the player to get the song.... I want to say The Intoxicating Flavor but I truly cannot recall right now
I see it more like a Platform to get in Contact. Yeahh there are some Pirates too, but I count more Users who support Devs then just Pirates. You can´t support all Devs, that noboby with a normal Life can afford. But for myself I support the Devs, and Rec is my next support for example. I change from one Dev to another.
And for myself, we want great Games and so it is only Fair to give them something for it. If you can afford it, if not, you can translate or help them in other ways like answering Questions, reporting Bugs, or anything that is needed. Just don´t be a Stranger talk with the Devs if you like their Game.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I see it more like a Platform to get in Contact. Yeahh there are some Pirates too, but I count more Users who support Devs then just Pirates. You can´t support all Devs, that noboby with a normal Life can afford. But for myself I support the Devs, and Rec is my next support for example. I change from one Dev to another.
And for myself, we want great Games and so it is only Fair to give them something for it. If you can afford it, if not, you can translate or help them in other ways like answering Questions, reporting Bugs, or anything that is needed. Just don´t be a Stranger talk with the Devs if you like their Game.
Not to burst your bubble but I take it you're counting just the members actively posting, right? Because as of this moment there are supposedly over 13k members and over 2k guests online. And I'd wager most of them are just freeloading with no intention to ever give something back to the developers: no praise, no constructive criticism, no detailed bug reports, no proof reading and certainly no money. And for every pirate that does positively engage with the developers there is at least one troll among the active part of the community, disrupting the fun for everyone (which would also be a fitting motto to wear on a shirt – with 'for everyone' being printed on the back, like in that one tv series, where they're wearing those 'very disco' shirts… Guess I'll show myself out).

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Not to burst your bubble but I take it you're counting just the members actively posting, right? Because as of this moment there are supposedly over 13k members and over 2k guests online. And I'd wager most of them are just freeloading with no intention to ever give something back to the developers: no praise, no constructive criticism, no detailed bug reports, no proof reading and certainly no money. And for every pirate that does positively engage with the developers there is at least one troll among the active part of the community, disrupting the fun for everyone (which would also be a fitting motto to wear on a shirt – with 'for everyone' being printed on the back, like in that one tv series, where they're wearing those 'very disco' shirts… Guess I'll show myself out).
That's actually true and I'd say you won't ever hear/see anything from the majority of patrons too. It's nice to get some feedback, but from my experience it's always just a handfull of people actually interacting with a dev or the community in general.

alyath

May 31, 2020
I have no bubble, and yes I just count the active People. Cause all other are just coming getting the Game, and leave. They never ask or do anything. But if they can´t get it here they find other ways. So no harm done, they will or can´t, never afford supporting a Dev.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have a bubble ? could i sell it ? my grandkids blow bubbles sometimes ... can i sell those ?
jk jk :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: alyath

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
That's actually true and I'd say you won't ever hear/see anything from the majority of patrons too. It's nice to get some feedback, but from my experience it's always just a handfull of people actually interacting with a dev or the community in general.
When getting something for free, the least anyone can do is engage with the creator who takes the time to post here.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah I am unemployed right now but I still pay at least something to 3 devs

I want to add Rec as a 4th if I get working again.

But I often put in my humble opinion, here or on Discord, with the understanding that my word is worth as much as I contribute so listen to higher tier subs over my meager input.

But I like to be a part of the convo if I can.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Also I want more sigs to show support for more games when I go babbling on ..... 2 is not enough
Most users who want to feature more than two signatures (or rather games or gals/guys) do craft themselves rotating ones. Prime examples (off the top of my head) would be Holy Bacchus, Mr. Vargas and the ginger lovers KrystofDayne and MrFriendly.

Disclaimer: I purposefully did not ping the above members as not to lure them here under false pretenses but linked to their respective about pages which do feature their signatures.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes