cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can play the webms fine. Nw. I'll just imagine what's supposed to be happening when the screen fades to black :sneaky: It probably just needed a reunpacking. Something might've been missed
with what you are playing those?

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Listen, I am very much in like with Katie. So if we could make sure she gets a nice, plump, juicy story full of sweet moments and romance that ends in MC and her being a couple that would be swell. Thank you.
This is what I kinda worry about. It's not a harem game, so some point Rec will make us choose. I don't think I'll be ready for that heartbreak.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
This is what I kinda worry about. It's not a harem game, so some point Rec will make us choose. I don't think I'll be ready for that heartbreak.
I'm with you on this one. It will be very difficult to choose.
Ellie is your baby girl. I dread to break her heart.
Katie is looking interesting, especially with her connection to MC

The others are meh.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
3DCG, Animated, Corruption, Groping, Incest, Male protagonist, Female protagonist (PURE LESBIAN!), Abuse (story relevant, not visualized), Rape (story relevant, not visualized), MILF, Teen, Small tits, Big tits, Lesbian, Oral, Vaginal, Sexual harassment (just to be safe), Male/ Female Domination (depends on MC's gender, MC is the one dominating), Squirtation, Submission, Toys, NO_FOKIN_NTR!
Future Tags: Anal, Voyeurism, True Love, (light) BDSM, Threesome, Spanking, (Harem)
Harem is in the tags so now I'm confused

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes