Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Now I know exactly the same I knew before asking the question :ROFLMAO::p
I guess a specific Demoness would like the female MC?
And I guess a specific Drake would.... be in? xD
I'd like to play a pure lesbian route. Better? XD I think, it's a good idea. Maybe you can also add "hooks" in the code for future side stories? So that you can easily add new characters and stories around the MCs and Ellie/Rachel/whoever.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'd like to play a pure lesbian route. Better? XD I think, it's a good idea. Maybe you can also add "hooks" in the code for future side stories? So that you can easily add new characters and stories around the MCs and Ellie/Rachel/whoever.
This would be a bit much for this game. As I said, I want to keep it simple. BM is my personal quest to "get gud" in game making before I start working on the next game. I also don't want to change direction in mid game, so I'll keep it simple. The next game however will have way more characters, side storys and decisions to make. It will be something completely different from BM.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You really Know how to be a Buzz kill! Here is my updated version what i think about being a bad boy is..

Reactions: Cirro84

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I Dont mind..there are certain levels of steps that are required to acquire that stage..but in my case...I just jumped into lvl 20 :love::love: ..
your gonna make me your slave..slave for your own pleasure is that it???:p:p

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
For a change, here is a serious question:
Not sure what the problem is? There are some devs rendering a male char that he cannot be seen, or not detailed enough (face / head hidden etc). Mostly the angle is aligned onto the girl, away from the man, the male body is only shown in part, laying or standing. oc, if you like to include pov from girl's perspective, it's stupid not to show a man completely.

Oh descisions so hard! Needa make them. XD

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Not sure what the problem is? There are some devs rendering a male char that he cannot be seen, or not detailed enough (face / head hidden etc). Mostly the angle is aligned onto the girl, away from the man, the male body is only shown in part, laying or standing. oc, if you like to include pov from girl's perspective, it's stupid not to show a man completely.

Oh descisions so hard! Needa make them. XD
The problem is that it's not from the MCs view, you'd play as Rachel. A dialogue with the MC would look a bit weird if the MC is not visible^^

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes