indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
female mc was there forever, saves from last version work, older saves might not work.
ohh DIDN't recall there was female char already..well i should be good than with the save..it passed so much time but i think i played the last version...hope to see much frequent updates..love the char and game thanks

Reactions: recreation

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Has there ever been an explanation why the choice "I should really talk to her now!" would have a -1 to ele? She seems happier after the end of the scene and you'd think she would be happier having had the discussion?

Reactions: MCDom and turgsh01

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
recreation Hi there bud... I am having an issue with your game grinding almost to a halt. I have to save, quit and reload and then for about 4 mins it works okay before grinding again. What other devs have done is create a 32-bit exe file and that works perfectly. Is there any chance you could create one and include in the updates because without it I am going to be unable to continue with your game? I am not sure how many other people are having a similar problem but I am sure there are a number of them.

Many thanks
Dunx

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation Hi there bud... I am having an issue with your game grinding almost to a halt. I have to save, quit and reload and then for about 4 mins it works okay before grinding again. What other devs have done is create a 32-bit exe file and that works perfectly. Is there any chance you could create one and include in the updates because without it I am going to be unable to continue with your game? I am not sure how many other people are having a similar problem but I am sure there are a number of them.

Many thanks
Dunx
What do you mean by grinding?
There won't be an official 32 bit version, but you can switch the shader/render mode when you hit shift + g, turn powersaving on/off, as well as limiting the fps, so that might help.

quocanhk

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 1139628

Overview:
Your childhood became a mess, when your mom died when you were still a child, at the same time your father started drinking and seeing woman... differently. When he found a new girlfriend, things slowly began to get out of hand.

But that wasn't the only thing that changed.
As a witness to that lifestyle, you too did stupid things like fighting with other kids, you had trouble in school and problems with the law more then once, though you never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, you hoped that things would change for the better, but instead they got worse, so you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time went on, you've managed to build a somewhat normal life, and all the past memories that seemingly had started to fade became foggy at best.
But will it stay that way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-31
Release Date: 2022-05-31
Developer: recreation - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.5
Language: English
Other game: Nya - Her Birthday - Weird shit is going to happen
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If the mac version doesn't start:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - - -

Others:
COMPRESSED *

Old stuff

* This unofficial port/version/Walkthrough is not released by the developer, use at your own risk.

FAN SIGNATURES

View attachment 272849 View attachment 272851 View attachment 272852 View attachment 272854 View attachment 355337 View attachment 355338 View attachment 708796 View attachment 355339 View attachment 659100 View attachment 659101 View attachment 659102 View attachment 659103 View attachment 659104 View attachment 659105 View attachment 659106 View attachment 659107 View attachment 659108 View attachment 659109 View attachment 659110 View attachment 659111 View attachment 659112 View attachment 659113 View attachment 659114 View attachment 659115 View attachment 659116

• Thinking Face
Reactions: recreation

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey recreation while I'm speedrunning final testing of the mod update I notice a few details in the early game. Maybe in the future consider adding your newest sound effects (doors, etc) to labels such as rachelBathroomDay0. Scenes like that mini-bathroom scene would impact more powerfully with it imho. Just a thought.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hey recreation while I'm speedrunning final testing of the mod update I notice a few details in the early game. Maybe in the future consider adding your newest sound effects (doors, etc) to labels such as rachelBathroomDay0. Scenes like that mini-bathroom scene would impact more powerfully with it imho. Just a thought.
Yeah, I need to add a lot more sfx in general, not only in the early scenes. I need a few more bgm's as well, but I didn't find the time (and inspiration/mood) to make some for a while.

Reactions: Night Hacker

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Hey, the updates out... and i can post here again ;)

just wanna say... 'gratz on the update and I look forward to seeing things moving with the MILF.

Reactions: MrD812
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes