fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
recreation Hey dev !

liking this game a fair bit ! characters look super nice !

i know this is your first project and you intend to take your time getting everything in order but if you don't mind, can i ask how long is the game planned to be ?

we're on 0.15 right now, maybe you can tell us that how many updates you have planned ?

anyhow, i'm starting to like this game and the option of the female MC is an added bonus ( Lesbian is my weakness, if you know what i mean )

thank you a lot for making this !

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation Hey dev !

liking this game a fair bit ! characters look super nice !

i know this is your first project and you intend to take your time getting everything in order but if you don't mind, can i ask how long is the game planned to be ?

we're on 0.15 right now, maybe you can tell us that how many updates you have planned ?

anyhow, i'm starting to like this game and the option of the female MC is an added bonus ( Lesbian is my weakness, if you know what i mean )

thank you a lot for making this !
Thanks man. Actually I intended to make 10 updates 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 and so on up to v1 (beta) and then one final release including Rachels story, but as you can see the first update is already different and way shorter then I had planned, so I can't really tell how the rest of the updates end up.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Some people seem really not to care for the female MC but i must thank you for including her. Sadly there are not many female MC games where you can go for lesbian relationships and that is something that i am always on the search for. If not for the female MC i would have never even tried out this game. With that said the story has potential and the renders are good looking too. So thank you dev for widening the pool of this niche genre.
I think it's pretty cool to see a FP game where you play as a lesbian too. There seem to be so few of those around. In my case I'll play as either a guy or a girl so long as the love interests are girls so it's not so bad for me, but I can imagine what a pain it must be for people who only want lesbian games considering how useless the lesbian tag is.

(IIRC Avaron1974 has mentioned looking for lesbian games before, apologies for the tag if I didn't remember correctly)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I think it's pretty cool to see a FP game where you play as a lesbian too. There seem to be so few of those around. In my case I'll play as either a guy or a girl so long as the love interests are girls so it's not so bad for me, but I can imagine what a pain it must be for people who only want lesbian games considering how useless the lesbian tag is.

(IIRC Avaron1974 has mentioned looking for lesbian games before, apologies for the tag if I didn't remember correctly)
Thats the point, many games have a lesbian tag but no real lesbian content. Sometimes I want to play as a lesbian and find the lack of games with "real" lesbian content quite annoying.
Arrgh, don't mention Avaron, I wanted to fix the path before I tell her it's ready. Damn^^"

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks man. Actually I intended to make 10 updates 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 and so on up to v1 (beta) and then one final release including Rachels story, but as you can see the first update is already different and way shorter then I had planned, so I can't really tell how the rest of the updates end up.
very well explained and i can understand !

thank you for the detailed reply !

i would suggest that you take your sweet time with this, as it looks like a very nice game. I think the community will agree with me when i say that we're willing to wait for a good, sexy and arousing game that has quality content.

Best of Luck to you and i will be following this nice project of yours !

keep it up ! ( pun intented :p )

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
Not bad definitely different and i like that. Great story and awesome characters also like how you can be male/female probably will not play the female side but i know others will. Keep up the good work looking forward to playing more

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I approve of this!!! I just wished female MC would have red hair :D
silly question since I haven't played the female MC part of this game, but since the male MC is in FP and the female is also supossed to be FP.
How do you know she's not a redhead????.
just sayin.

Reactions: GhostPhil

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
ok point taken not a redhead then unless she dyes more than just her hair.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yes and no, but there aren't any sex scenes in the game yet anyway.
There won't be any blood as well, so if you're looking for that kind of defloweration, you will be disapointed.
Why no blood for deflowering virgins? I know hymens break for a number of reasons and realistically bleeding during penetration is not a 100% indication of virginity but hey, its super hot.

Reactions: Namco15

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"Abuse (story relevant, not visualized), Rape (story relevant, not visualized), No Sex "
These are some of the most off-putting tags I've ever seen. Good job.

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Why no blood for deflowering virgins? I know hymens break for a number of reasons and realistically bleeding during penetration is not a 100% indication of virginity but hey, its super hot.
Not everything is hot to everyone else, so dev's need to find a balance of what is important for a story and what might not fit with their personal tastes, might ruin the experience for gamers, or even just cross some moral ground that they stand on.

Dev's work on projects and stories that they want to tell, and sometimes things just don't fit for what ever reason.

One of my good friends refuses to do BDSM or violence during sex in his projects, I personally love spanking and heavier BDSM. I HATE cuckolding and NTR, or when someone comes along and takes my partner from me in games.... But other people love that kind of stuff. /shrug so it's all about what fits with the Dev's vision of his story. (I don't remember if he said he didn't like blood in his games, but I know a lot of people really dislike blood of any sort in sex and sex games.).

Reactions: recreation

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not everything is hot to everyone else, so dev's need to find a balance of what is important for a story and what might not fit with their personal tastes, might ruin the experience for gamers, or even just cross some moral ground that they stand on.

Dev's work on projects and stories that they want to tell, and sometimes things just don't fit for what ever reason.

One of my good friends refuses to do BDSM or violence during sex in his projects, I personally love spanking and heavier BDSM. I HATE cuckolding and NTR, or when someone comes along and takes my partner from me in games.... But other people love that kind of stuff. /shrug so it's all about what fits with the Dev's vision of his story. (I don't remember if he said he didn't like blood in his games, but I know a lot of people really dislike blood of any sort in sex and sex games.).
I understand, I justk now the dev is super responsive so figured i'd ask as I personally find it super fucking hot so wanted to know his reasoning, maybe it can be an optional feature?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well it's the 21. century, we have internet, we have strongly sexualized adds everywhere, we have teen mothers... Even if they don't have "real" sex, many girls loose their hymen long before they're 18 + it does nothing for me.

"Abuse (story relevant, not visualized), Rape (story relevant, not visualized), No Sex "
These are some of the most off-putting tags I've ever seen. Good job.
Well thanks, maybe I should put NTR in the bag too? :ROFLMAO:
On a a serious note, the text in brackets is there for a reason. This stuff is not there to entertain, it's there to get the story going. Sex will come with future updates, this is still a really early version of the game.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Namco15

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Something I appreciate btw, nicely done!
Yeah it's really cool! But some dialogs and camera positions need a little adjustments 'cause they looked like for male protagonist.

And dat parasite-word "man" in every phrase.. :(

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes