recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just finished 2-nd playthrough with male protag. Well, we have short family story, and, i guess, this story will be progressing in next updates, but i`m kinda curious about protagonist`s past, when he or she just left bi*** Rachel and poor little Ellie alone.
Will there be more flashbacks or storyplots about past in hometown, or, maybe, ex-girlfriend?
Of course there will be revealed more about MC's past in the future. The upcoming update is more about Ellies birthday, but there is still a little of MCs past in there. It's essential to the story anyway ;)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I have a suspicion that she will lewd MC before MC lewds her :cautious: :devilish:
She already did? I mean rubbing herself on the MC's leg does count as doing something lewd. ;)
There was almost nothing about the relationship between father and his kids. We know, that he was rude to hiw wh*re Rachel, but we don`t know about his actions toward Ellie or her older sibling. Anyway, thanks for the answer. I`m hoping, that Rachel won`t be essential to the story in the update.
I hope Rachel will be very essential because theres nothing better than Rachel on pills. :p

Reactions: Namco15

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah, you are touching and playing with her, and she can`t remember anything, while Ellie (and Jada) is playing with you. One day she just forgot to take her pills, and here you go, good old Rachel is back and starting to act almost like Ellie, well in bad way. And here we go, you are playtoy for both Rachel and Ellie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure the pills also have a permanent effect on rachel not just how she reacts after she took them.

Reactions: Lucius Drake

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Is the next update scheduled for August?
No, I don't really have a shedule, but I actually hoped to get it done last week, but didn't make it. This week is is a bit like hell at work, so I wont be able to do much before the weekend, but I should be able to finish it this week anyway.
Don't throw Rocks at me if I don't ^^

NotCook1e

Ñ
Donor
Aug 7, 2018
No, I don't really have a shedule, but I actually hoped to get it done last week, but didn't make it. This week is is a bit like hell at work, so I wont be able to do much before the weekend, but I should be able to finish it this week anyway.
*Don't throw Rocks at me if I don't ^^

I never would, with what I love the story he has. Take all the time you need.

PD: I have complete the translation of the game into Spanish. I'm just waiting for the next update to see how the files work.

PD2: I love Ellie <3

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
*Don't throw Rocks at me if I don't ^^

I never would, with what I love the story he has. Take all the time you need.

PD: I have complete the translation of the game into Spanish. I'm just waiting for the next update to see how the files work.

PD2: I love Ellie <3
How you can make a translation without change original files ? I'm sure I read this here you must not edit the original files. Because i'm interested to translate some game in french.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You want me talk with your boss and see if I can change his mind so that you get some off time and a raise...in a polite way ofcourse...**grabs my bat**

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
How you can make a translation without change original files ? I'm sure I read this here you must not edit the original files. Because i'm interested to translate some game in french.
You don't need to edit the original files, renpy has a built in translation tool ;)

You want me talk with your boss and see if I can change his mind so that you get some off time and a raise...in a polite way ofcourse...**grabs my bat**
Somehow I have the feeling that that wont work out well :ROFLMAO:

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
First of all..Take all the time you need..no rush....the van you see outside parking is mine..and i aint going anywhere that soon..
First threats to Recreation and now to his boss:LOL::whistle: I would like to help you but I have a restriction not to approach his office more than 500 meters:confused:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
There is nothing to be so worried about..Everything is under Control!
View attachment 353625
Wait a second, here take some of these pills, they'll help. Don't worry, they are perfectly safe, Rachel takes them too :p

First threats to Recreation and now to his boss:LOL::whistle: I would like to help you but I have a restriction not to approach his office more than 500 meters:confused:

View attachment 353937
Haha, just meet the wrong people xD

Too late to the party I know, but that was a really good first release. Way better than I expected it to be.
Thanks! and don't worry, better late than never ;)
I don't like to play 0.1 versions too^^

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes