crashload

Jul 8, 2018
If that's the Barista, you can get it as either MC of FemC. You need to take every opportunity to introduce yourself and go to the coffee shop to interact with her (say "hi" when you are leaving with Rachel; stop in when you go to city before going to office and exchange numbers, maybe something else, but those first two are essential - if you skip either, you miss her path).
Not the barista the female coworker secretary of cj

Reactions: Son of Durin

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Dunno about the incest patch, but Sancho mod shouldn't cause trouble.
The only requirement is that you visisted Steph every time possible, and maybe that one scene where you have to answer what changed on her (not a 100% sure on that atm).
I think i missed one time in free mod to go to the office that could be the reason thanks

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think i missed one time in free mod to go to the office that could be the reason thanks
If you are using Sancho, it guides you to every path, and tells you where you stray from a path. If you aren't using Sancho, I'd suggest adding it in - I don't fiddle with the cheating, but I do like the guide/choice cues he provides so I can set my different routes at the good break points. There are other things he does like allowing font changes and text box fading which not every dev includes. Can't remember if this one has those already, but if not, you get those options.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Hello, I have a question in images, there is a date with Steph, but I didn't get the scene. What are the requirements?
You have to go to work whenever you have the option to free-roam around the city.

If you do it right, you should get three scenes. The first scene is when you show up the day before your first day, and wind up helping her with stuff. The second scene is where you'll discuss work and see she's not wearing her glasses and is wearing make-up. If you make the right choices in those scenes you should get a third scene where she invites you out to discuss work-related issues, but it's pretty clearly a date. And then you'll have a different choice to make...

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I started playing the game but I didn't continue because almost every sentence I have an error page that opens. Thank you for fixing this problem because currently it is not possible to play, there are far too many error pages.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I started playing the game but I didn't continue because almost every sentence I have an error page that opens. Thank you for fixing this problem because currently it is not possible to play, there are far too many error pages.
Never experienced that - at least not on a significant level. If using the mod, are you using the mod that matches the game release? Have you tried to use something like URM?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You're the first one to report anything like that. Do you use any mods? Do you use an unofficial version? Do you have a 32bit system? What's the error message saying?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Nah I think she is just the type to kiss only once there is "meaning" to the relationship. Like getting fingerbanged or giving her oral skills don't have the intimacy that kissing has, for her specifically. Just my impression of course.

PEACE
Maybe you are true.
And I'd like it to be, because I like tender and loving scenes as much as smut actions.
So I hope the relationship between Jill (I only play the female MC) and Katherine will be evolving more in a romance and caring about the other, than a rapey sex relation only... Yes I have a soft heart :)

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Maybe you are true.
And I'd like it to be, because I like tender and loving scenes as much as smut actions.
So I hope the relationship between Jill (I only play the female MC) and Katherine will be evolving more in a romance and caring about the other, than a rapey sex relation only... Yes I have a soft heart :)
not just you with the soft heart, here's hoping for Katherine love route

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
There's arguably more Jada content than any other character.
Not every character will get equal screen time per update due to the story requiring certain things to happen before others. Also i'd bet getting Jada to the point where she can move in was a priority, producing the circumstances required for her to be a certain mute's voice box.

Reactions: shitass1001
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes