was435

Jul 11, 2019
recreation A lot of images missing during Hanna event.
So it looks like the files for the FemMC have the wrong names and are missing the _f suffixes in the file names, yeah kind of annoying but also not a huge deal and easily fixable. I just went into the files to see what was missing and why, turns out it was just a slight omission and it only affects the fem route because the male ones have the suffixes.

Bigfoot7169

Dec 19, 2023
Broken saves are the absolute norm for in-development games, friend. Most updates for all AVNs break old saves. If you're that upset by it, either stick to final releases only, or find another form of entertainment altogether.

If the decisions are so problematic for you, just use a walkthrough mod, which will highlight the best decisions. You should also be able to right-click the skip button to instantaneously jump straight to the next choice, which lets you get to the latest content in less than a minute.
I didn't know that you could skip straight to choice. I just wish i didn't learn that after so many AVN consumed.

Mr. Robo

Formerly 'Zelns'
Jun 30, 2024
I didn't know that you could skip straight to choice.
It's not your fault. I've played over 100+ AVNs and didn't know this either lol. But it's fine for me since I don't really replay many of these (they don't hook me in like that) and I usually just scroll back if I don't like how a certain choice ends up being.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Go play something else then. It's not like you're spoiled for choice.
Oh no I'm talking about something in a game I play that I don't like I'm sorry I should only talk about games as if they are perfect.

BTW I got this game on steam ages ago unlike a lot of people, so I'll voice what I like and don't like whenever I fucking want this is an open forum.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm sure it's been a while since the last release, but even though this is in my "FUCKING_EXCELLENT" folder it has been a lot longer since I've played:
1720423268406.png

Fuck, I've got a LOT to catch up on (I hope!)

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Not that I'm trying to complain about bugs, but I think people are giving the excuse of "it's still a beta" too much credit. If alpha stage is the developer checking and fixing like 95% of the bugs, and then beta is it getting released to testers to find things that slipped through the cracks because they're harder to reproduce, then this definitely seems like something that should at best be called an alpha build. While it's nice to see the game get an update, I'd definitely recommend hanging on to the older version for a bit. Hopefully someone can share one of the old links. I'm sure that most everything will get worked out by the time this update is finished, so I'll just look forward to seeing that eventually come out.
This has only been released to the tester tier on rec's sub-pages. I.e. the people who pay for the privilege of playing it in a broken state to help with those exact things. Rec did not release it here and say "go for it you morons, it will break your save" while cackling maliciously.

Why some genius thought it was a good idea to release a known broken build is anyone's guess, but it sure isn't rec's fault. Anyone who downloads it does so at their own risk. If you can't wait a couple more weeks after this long, tough luck.

I pay rec for the game and it's not even available to my tier yet.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes