VN Ren'Py Bad Memories [v0.9b] [recreation] BETA release full of bugs, only for you, yes you!

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wow an update?! Awesome possum!

In the immortal words of King Diamond "Rise from your grave, sister (sister, sister, sist- *fades out*)"

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
How is this so popular? I just played it for like 30 mins, and man the dialogue is horrible. The start bit doesn't even make sense. There isn't a single apartment, a single hotel room, and the motels and/or inns are "rundownroom.jpg". I genuinely want to know why this is popular, does it become Shakespeare after a while or something.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
How is this so popular? I just played it for like 30 mins, and man the dialogue is horrible. The start bit doesn't even make sense. There isn't a single apartment, a single hotel room, and the motels and/or inns are "rundownroom.jpg". I genuinely want to know why this is popular, does it become Shakespeare after a while or something.
the not sister, the MILF, the psycho psychiatrist, the not sister's friend in that particular order.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Thank you lord: I thought developer was kidnapped, tortured, torn apart and... evolved to pig food; it's nice to know she is still alive and well. I hope her most body parts still attached to her body.

Mr. Robo

Formerly 'Zelns'
Jun 30, 2024

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wish that made some difference. but the last time the game was leaked it said BETA in the title and that didn't stop people from coming to criticize the dev and complain about common beta problems. people are just assholes.
There you go, you got you wish, if that new title doesn't deter folks...well...

was435

Jul 11, 2019
Well, when old saves this far in don't work I drop and make a mental note to NEVER be a patron to the dev (if I was already, I drop immediately.)
So, then you're a dick who doesn't understand how updates work and you just take it out on the devs due to your personal failings.
Thank you for clearing that up.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes