VN Ren'Py Bad Memories [v0.9b] [recreation] BETA release full of bugs, only for you, yes you!

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
anyone else having errors when loading old saves, none work for me, also in the gallery there doesnt appear to be many more new scenes?
As said in the changelog, save incompatibility cannot be guaranteed going forward at least till v1.0.

I can't guarantee everything working without such beta's.

I also can't guarantee save compatibility anymore from this point onwards, at least up until version 1.0 (we're at 0.9, so...), since I have to make several code changes for the final release, and will remove temp fixes I did ages ago for save compatibility between updates, those will be redundant in the final release.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
-.- red spit fire on preggo sex mode ? --- no ? maybe next year yeahh ? me and my wishful thinking

edit - yep UPDATE on side characters , the main 4 girls no even get 20% of renders on this update. puuuuf now what main girls are 8 ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: IRebel

WhatEver3333

Jun 24, 2023
Yeah, good luck remembering all the decisions and even with ctrl it takes too long. Not worth it.
It takes 5 min to get to where you were... new update drops on a great game and you complain about saves... I assume you complain about everything all the time irl. That's not good for you. Be better.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Yeah, good luck remembering all the decisions and even with ctrl it takes too long. Not worth it.
Broken saves are the absolute norm for in-development games, friend. Most updates for all AVNs break old saves. If you're that upset by it, either stick to final releases only, or find another form of entertainment altogether.

If the decisions are so problematic for you, just use a walkthrough mod, which will highlight the best decisions. You should also be able to right-click the skip button to instantaneously jump straight to the next choice, which lets you get to the latest content in less than a minute.

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition (v0.8.5 Update)
(AKA the "Better Late Than Never" Edition)
View attachment 2682304
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
View attachment 2682308 View attachment 2682309 View attachment 2682310 View attachment 2682311

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
What is the Devcon toggle in the settings menu for?

EDIT: My bad. When I searched earlier i didn't see that this had already been asked. i guess i misspelled it in the search.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes