cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You guys know the name of this VN?
*points to recommendations before any more rule breaking happens*

I have already dropped patronage for that.
good for you, really good but if you had read what was said before dling and playing you'd have seen that this is beta version not finished version so there are many kind of bugs etc incl. old saves might not work but you didn't and now you whine that game is bad and broken.

Reactions: shiqz

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
your guess is right as it's been said since it was posted to here and before. some just won't bother to read past pages.
Oh, I read the pages. But I noticed the title of the thread changed again. So, I was just making sure.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Ok something weird is going on. I'm on day... the day that you go get answers from Rachel. When I get to the option to test whether she took pills, i.e. kiss/tits, when I pick kiss it jumps to Ellie with the headset then goes on with the day and I have to go knock/storm in. And that happened earlier too. I chose to knock, she invited me in, I go in, she says hi then she's masturbating as if I had picked the storm in option... wtf?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ok something weird is going on. I'm on day... the day that you go get answers from Rachel. When I get to the option to test whether she took pills, i.e. kiss/tits, when I pick kiss it jumps to Ellie with the headset then goes on with the day and I have to go knock/storm in. And that happened earlier too. I chose to knock, she invited me in, I go in, she says hi then she's masturbating as if I had picked the storm in option... wtf?
Beta version m8. Beta...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes