toxiccrackle

Jun 16, 2018
Games great so far got some good potential, what are some of the future plans for sex scenes? Hopefully we can get some foot job, gloryhole, upskirt, exhibitionist, threesome

Reactions: recreation

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Interesting story so far. A bit creepy though and somewhat strange.
Apartment burned down, no other Appartments, no Hotel rooms and then Rachel comes to rescue... :unsure:
I got the feeling, that Rachel and Ellie are not entirely sane.

Will have my eye on it, good start. Keep it up. (y)

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Interesting story so far. A bit creepy though and somewhat strange.
Appartmentburnd down, no other Appartments, no Hotel rooms and then Rachel comes to rescue... :unsure:
I got the feeling, that Rachel and Ellie are not entirely sane.

Will have my eye on it, good start. Keep it up. (y)
Or the MC for that matter, look how he deals with a certain therapist, not to mention how his father was with the family, they are all a little broken in one way or another.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
When you look in their past (for what we know so far), it's not surprising. Though the therapist is acting bitchy and we know almost nothing about her, why she is acting this way. A bit early to judge her.
It was good for the MC to move away, to stay/get normal but now the past catches up with him.
We will see, where this will end.^^

Sep 8, 2018
@King Monkey Mon Actually, she's not step mom either -- she's the ex girlfriend of the father who never married him. So she actually fits the description of the "landlady" seen in many games that try to evade Patreon's no incest policy. HOWEVER ... she doesn't even own the house because she was never married to the putz, as the MC so nicely points out, he could kick her out on her asterisk if he wanted to, because she has no legal standing even to be there.
And this makes the story unique and promising. :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
@RoadWulf The dreams being completely black has nothing to do with being lazy, it was a decision I made because I don't want to see the things that happen in the dreams. I'm not a fan of abuse or actual rape and visualizing only the softer scenes/dreams would be inconsequent, so there won't be any of them visualized.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A very promising start, story seems interesting, it's pretty well written (apart from some minor typos and such) :)
I'm a little concerned about this "rape fetish" I heard about earlier, that's unsettling, hope content like that is avoidable/optional.

But right now, it's Ellie I've connected with, she's cute as a button and I'm protective of her, wanna take care of that sweet little thing :)

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
female mc...
There are a few things I'm not happy with, so let's call it an early version.
I like the look of this character. Curious, I don't recall seeing the face of the male MC, although I might have missed it by concentrating too much on Rachel's "assets" HAHA. Does this mean we will be seeing more of the story in the third person in the future?

I really am enthralled with this story so far and can't wait to see where it goes. I see so many possibilities and the writing has kept a lot of avenues open. It is not my place to say anything other than thank you for this VN, but I am going to add a hope that there will be a kind/love path with Rachel, even though I suspect there will be some awful memories coming back to the MC,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I like the look of this character. Curious, I don't recall seeing the face of the male MC, although I might have missed it by concentrating too much on Rachel's "assets" HAHA. Does this mean we will be seeing more of the story in the third person in the future?

I really am enthralled with this story so far and can't wait to see where it goes. I see so many possibilities and the writing has kept a lot of avenues open. It is not my place to say anything other than thank you for this VN, but I am going to add a hope that there will be a kind/love path with Rachel, even though I suspect there will be some awful memories coming back to the MC,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The male MC will be 1st person all the time, but maybe I add a second view for specific scenes but you will never see his face.
The female MC will show her face a few times and maybe I'll add some 3rd person scenes for her.
@ spoiler: could be right... could :p

Reactions: Namco15

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
for a first version not bad ... lacks serious sex though. but the renders are really nice and so are the characters designs.
somehow it feels fresh and new compared to other games early versions. dunno why.

Reactions: recreation

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Hello everyone. Pretty good start for the game, I dig it. Nice job recreation. Unfortunately, I am getting an exception error for the android version, right after the MC walks into his room after getting his stuff delivered, and Ellie is trying out the VR headset. Keep getting more exception errors after that, so I can't continue. Is anyone else having this problem and it's possibly something with the game, or might it be on my end? I did try deleting it, and then trying a new download from scratch......same problem. If anyone has any input, please let me know. Thanks.

Reactions: Namco15

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
Excellent first version! Script is well written, I'm enjoying the mystery of the past. I don't quite understand the term "Hu" that is repeated several times in the dialog. Other than this, again, very well written.

I also hope that a romantic option will be available with Rachel. Considering what she's been through, she brings out my protective side :)

Reactions: Namco15 and -Hex-

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hello everyone. Pretty good start for the game, I dig it. Nice job recreation. Unfortunately, I am getting an exception error for the android version, right after the MC walks into his room after getting his stuff delivered, and Ellie is trying out the VR headset. Keep getting more exception errors after that, so I can't continue. Is anyone else having this problem and it's possibly something with the game, or might it be on my end? I did try deleting it, and then trying a new download from scratch......same problem. If anyone has any input, please let me know. Thanks.
Maybe I fucked something up, with the android version. I did change just a few lines after my last playtest on android, so I didn't test it again. What is the first error you get?

Excellent first version! Script is well written, I'm enjoying the mystery of the past. I don't quite understand the term "Hu" that is repeated several times in the dialog. Other than this, again, very well written.

I also hope that a romantic option will be available with Rachel. Considering what she's been through, she brings out my protective side :)
Don't worry, be happy :p
"Hu" should actually be "huh" as I have learned recently. It is a expression of surprise like "Huh, what was that?" or "Huh, I think I saw something over there."

Reactions: fz and Namco15

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Maybe I fucked something up, with the android version. I did change just a few lines after my last playtest on android, so I didn't test it again. What is the first error you get?
Here it is........

Don't worry, be happy :p
"Hu" should actually be "huh" as I have learned recently. It is a expression of surprise like "Huh, what was that?" or "Huh, I think I saw something over there."

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes